MISTLEY PARISH COUNCIL
Planning Committee Meeting Thursday 9th June 2022 – 7.30pm – Mistley Village Hall
Dear Parish Councillors (All Councillors are Members of the Planning Committee) – You are hereby summoned to attend a Meeting of the Mistley Parish Council’s Planning Committee to be held in Mistley Village Hall on Thursday 9th June 2022 at 7.30pm.
1. Nomination of Chair – To nominate a Chair to serve the Committee for the ensuing Council year. (Current Chair – Councillor Nutter – to take the Chair for this first item).
2. Nomination of Vice Chair – To nominate a Vice Chair to serve the Committee for the ensuing Council year.
3. Welcome and Apologies for absence – To receive and agree.
4. Public Voice – Prior to commencement of the Council’s business, the opportunity will be given for Members of the Public to speak and to ask questions. This time is limited and is up to 3 minutes per person. Priority will be given to those who have given the Clerk prior notice of their intention to speak/ask questions.
5. Declarations of Interests – To receive.
6. Minutes of the Previous Planning Committee Meeting – To receive, consider and agree the Minutes of the Planning Committee Meeting held on the 5th May 2022. (Minutes attached and on website).
7. Matters Arising/updates from Previous Minutes – To receive and note any updates.
8. To note Planning Decisions made by the (LPA – Local Planning Authority).
a. 22/00575/TCA – Welcome Home Field (Cricket Club) – 3 No Oak – Crown – lift – To note that the LPA has approved this application.
b. 22/00449/FULHH – 41 Harwich Road – Proposed two storey side extension and single storey rear extension – Proposed two storey side extension and single storey rear extension – To note that the LPA has approved this application.
c. 22/00397/LBC – 5 The Green – Proposed 2 No. replacement timber sash windows – To note that the LPA has approved this application.
d. 22/00798/AGRIC – New Hall, Clacton Road, Horsley Cross – Proposed new general purpose agricultural store building – To note the prior approval.
9. To consider the following Planning Applications/Proposals received from the LPA (Local Planning Authority. All Councillors Please view plans online before the Meeting.
a. 22/00698/FULHH – 140 Stourview Avenue – Proposed two-storey rear extension – To consider.
b. 22/00799/DISCCON – Land to the South of Long Road and to West of Clacton Road – Discharge of condition 13 (Materials) phase 1 only of application 21/00197/DETAIL – To consider.
c. 22/00773/NMA – Land South of Long Road – Non-material amendment sought to 21/00197/DETAIL to add minor adjustments to the layout and some house types to offer design enhancements (Phase 1 only) – To note only.
d. 22/00774/NMA – Land South West of Horsley Cross Roundabout Clacton Road, Horsley Cross – Non-material amendment sought to 19/01706/OUT for a minor increase in building heights and floorspace – To note only.
e. 22/00798/AGRIC – New Hall, Clacton Road, Horsley Cross – Proposed new general purpose agricultural store building – To note only.
f. REVISIONS – 21/02121/LBC & 21/02122/FULHH – 2 Thorn Mews, The Green – Insertion of 2 no. conservation roof windows to the rear roof slope and internal alterations – To note the recommendations of the Parish Council Meeting on the 30th May 2022 due to timescales deadlines – To note only.
g. 22/00782/FULHH – Primrose Cottage, The Chase – Proposed single storey front extension following demolition of existing brown PVC porch. Repainting of render from white to magnolia – To consider.
h. 22/00796/FUL – Mistley Methodist Church, Chapel Cut – Proposed change of use of Mistley Methodist Church to a single dwelling/house and associated infrastructure – To consider.
i. 22/00906/TPO – 1 Ivan Garwood Close – 1 No. Beech – reduce by 30%. 1 No. Silver Birch – fell – To consider.
10. Planning Applications/Proposals Received after Agenda – To receive and consider.
11. Public Inquiries, Appeals or Enforcement Matters – To receive and consider any updates.
12. Review of Conservation Area – To consider the LPA’s consultation.
13. Date of Next Planning Committee Meeting – Thursday 7th July 2022 – 7.30pm – Mistley Village Hall. (Main large Hall).