MISTLEY PARISH COUNCIL
Planning Committee Meeting – Thursday 9th January 2020 – 7.30pm Village Hall, Mistley
You are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of the Mistley Parish Council’s Planning Committee to be held at the Village Hall, Mistley on Thursday 9th January 2020 at 7.30pm.
1. Public Voice – Prior to commencement of the Council’s business, the opportunity will be given for Members of the Public to speak and to ask questions. This time is limited. Priority will be given to those who have given the Clerk prior notice of their intention to speak/ask questions.
2. Welcome and Apologies for absence – To receive.
3. Declarations of Interest – To receive.
4. Minutes of the Previous Planning Committee Meeting – To receive, consider and agree the Minutes of the Planning Committee Meeting held on the 5th December 2019. (Minutes attached).
5. Matters Arising/updates from Previous Minutes – To receive.
6. To note Planning Decisions/Appeals by the (LPA – Local Planning Authority)
a) 19/01651/TPO – 11 Rosewood Park – T1 Holm Oak – Re-pollard to previous – To note that the LPA has approved this application.
b) 19/01746/TPO – Crisp Malting Group Limited, Mistley Maltings, School Lane – T9 – Common Alder, remove overhanging lower limbs – To note that the LPA has approved this application.
c) 19/01747/TCA – Crisp Malting Group Limited, Mistley Maltings, School Lane – T1 – Common Ash, Fell T2 – Silver Maple, remove deadwood and reduce to 5m. T3 – Common Ash, Fell Grp2 – Silver Birch and Maple, remove overhanging limbs. T6 – Common Ash, remove overhanging limbs – To note that the LPA has approved this application.
d) 19/01470/FUL – The Old School House, Clacton Road, Horsley Cross – Proposed two storey and single storey side extensions, single storey rear extension and detached garage – To note that the LPA has approved this application.
e) 19/01449/FUL – 102 Harwich Road – Proposed single storey rear extension and alterations – To note that the LPA has approved this application.
f) 19/01761/TCA – Appletree House, Barnfield, Manningtree – 1 No Willow Tree – Fell – To note that the LPA has approved this application – To note that the LPA has approved this application.
g) 19/01774/TCA – Portishead House, The Walls – T1 – Lombardy Poplar – fell. T2 and T3 – Willow – Re-coppice. T4 – Sycamore – Fell – To note that the LPA has approved this application.
7. To consider the following Planning Applications/Proposals received from the LPA (Local Planning Authority
a) 19/01853/TCA – Oxford Place, 41 Oxford Road – 1 No Pear Tree – remove branch overhanging adjacent property.
b) 19/01830/FUL – Land adjacent Lower Park, The Walls – Proposed two dwellings and amended highway access.
c) 19/01860/FUL – Kelly’s Farm, Clacton Road, Horsley Cross, Manningtree – Proposed Farm Meeting Room and Welfare Facilities.
d) 19/01597/FUL – Water Works, Clacton Road, Horsley Cross – Proposed new building to house dosing and monitoring equipment, construction of a new delivery area and erection of a small access kiosk.
e) 19/01875/FUL – 18 Barley Close – Proposed single storey rear extension.
f) 19/01942/TCA – Mistley Marine, Anchor Lane – Fell two trees, G5, 3 Common Holly – Fell two trees.
g) 19/01942/TPO – Mistley Marine, Anchor Lane – T17 and T18 – Crown reduce north eastern aspect and linear root prune. W2, Sycamore, Silver Birch, Blackthorn, Oak and Hawthorn – Fell western most trees and crown reduce southern trees. W2, 2 Silver Birch – Linear root prune. W2, 2 Sycamore – Fell W1, Oak, Hawthorn and Sycamore – Fell one tree.
8. To consider any other Planning Applications received after the agenda was issued.
9. Public Inquiries, Appeals or Enforcement Matters – To receive and consider any details
10. Date of Next Planning Committee Meeting – Thursday 6th February 2020 – 7.30pm – Village Hall, Mistley.