MISTLEY PARISH COUNCIL
Planning Committee Meeting Thursday 7th October 2021 – 7.30pm – Mistley Village Hall
Dear Parish Councillors (All Councillors are Members of the Planning Committee)
You are hereby summoned to attend a Meeting of the Mistley Parish Council’s Planning Committee to be held in Mistley Village Hall (main large Hall) on Thursday 7th October 2021 at 7.30pm.
1. Nomination of Chairman – To agree a Chairman to serve for the ensuing Council year.
2. Nomination of Vice Chairman – To agree a Vice Chairman to serve for the ensuing Council year.
3. Welcome and Apologies for absence – To receive and agree.
4. Public Voice – Prior to commencement of the Council’s business, the opportunity will be given for Members of the Public to speak and to ask questions. This time is limited and is up to 3 minutes per person. Priority will be given to those who have given the Clerk prior notice of their intention to speak/ask questions.
5. Declarations of Interests – To receive.
6. Minutes of the Previous Planning Committee Meeting – To receive, consider and agree the Minutes of the Planning Committee Meeting held on the 2nd September 2021. (Minutes attached and on website).
7. Matters Arising/updates from Previous Minutes – To receive and note any updates.
8. To note Planning Decisions made by the (LPA – Local Planning Authority)
a) 21/01431/TCA – (Tree Conservation Area) – 1 Elmdale Drive, Manningtree – (cross-boundary application) – Gold Cypress Conifers – reduce down to an average of 10ft, 2 No. previously reduced, Cherries – reduce but take out an extra 1m of the originals – To note that the LPA has approved this application.
b) 21/01197/FUL – 25 Kiln Lane – Proposed part removal of existing conservatory and erection of replacement with tiled roof and new glazing – To note that the LPA has approved this application.
c) 21/01259/LBC – 3 Thorn Mews, The Green – Proposed replacement of render to improve home appearance and help appearance and help to insulate and protect against the elements – To note that the LPA has approved this application.
9. To consider the following Planning Applications/Proposals received from the LPA (Local Planning Authority. All Councillors Please view plans online before the Meeting. https://idox.tendringdc.gov.uk/online-applications/
a) 21/01503/TCA – (Tree Conservation Area) – 1 Croft Cottages, The Chase – 1 No Silver Birch – Reduce by 2-3 metres back to suitable growth points.
b) 21/01377/LBC (Listed Building Consent) – Mistley Church Hall, New Road – Repair water damage to kitchen ceiling. Replace wooden doors at rear of building on WWII extension. Investigation and remedy leaks to corrugated roof on WWII extension
c) 21/00883/FUL/HH (Full Householder) – Old Orchard House, Norman Road – Installation of 14 solar panels to south facing elevation of roof.
d) 21/01623/TCA (Tree Conservation Area) – Beech House, Norman Road – 1 No. Plum – Reduce crown by 1.5 metres.
e) 21/01452/TCA – (Tree Conservation Area) – 2 Nelson Villas, The Park – 1 No Silver Birch.
f) 21/01674/TPO – (Tree Preservation Order) – Stonehouse, School Lane – 1 No. Sycamore (neighbouring) prune to reduce majority of overhang.
10. Planning Applications/Proposals Received after Agenda – To receive and consider.
11. Public Inquiries, Appeals or Enforcement Matters – To receive and consider.
12. Date of Next Planning Committee Meeting – Thursday 4th November 2021 – 7.30pm – Mistley Village Hall. (Main large Hall).