MISTLEY PARISH COUNCIL
Planning Committee Meeting – Thursday 5th March 2020 – 7.30pm Village Hall, Mistley
You are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of the Mistley Parish Council’s Planning Committee to be held at the Village Hall, Mistley on Thursday 5th March 2020 at 7.30pm.
1. Public Voice – Prior to commencement of the Council’s business, the opportunity will be given for Members of the Public to speak and to ask questions. This time is limited. Priority will be given to those who have given the Clerk prior notice of their intention to speak/ask questions.
2. Welcome and Apologies for absence – To receive.
3. Declarations of Interest – To receive.
4. Minutes of the Previous Planning Committee Meeting – To receive, consider and agree the Minutes of the Planning Committee Meeting held on the 6th February 2020. (Minutes attached).
5. Matters Arising/updates from Previous Minutes – To receive and note.
6. To note Planning Decisions/Appeals by the (LPA – Local Planning Authority)
a) 19/01860/FUL – Kelly’s Farm – Farm Meeting Room and welfare facilities – To note that this application has been approved.
b) 20/00011/TCA – Land Adjacent Dairy House Cottage, Green Lane – T1-T8 and G1-G8 – Fell and Replace – To note that this application has been approved.
c) 19/01597/FUL – Water Works, Clacton Road, Horsley Cross – Proposed new building to house dosing and monitoring equipment, construction of a new delivery area and erection of a small access kiosk To note that this application has been approved.
d) 19/01465/FUL – 18 Kiln Lane – Proposed replacement of all existing wooden window frames and glass with UPVC on a like for like basis – To note that this application has been withdrawn.
e) 19/01875/FUL – 18 Barley Close – Proposed single storey rear extension – To note that this application has been approved.
f) 19/01934/FUL – 37 Remercie Road – Proposed conversion of garage into habitable accommodation – To note that this application has been approved.
7. To consider the following Planning Applications/Proposals received from the LPA (Local Planning Authority
a) 20/00175/TCA – Crisp Malting Group Ltd, Mistley Maltings, School Lane – T6-Fell, G4 and T5 – Reduce crown and remove overhanging branches.
b) 20/00141/TCA – Furze Hill Woodland, Shrubland Road – Routine thinning 25-30%.
c) 20/00091/FUL – 1 Elmdale Drive, Manningtree (cross-boundary) – Proposed single storey rear extension with alterations to garage roof.
d) 20/00143/FUL – 42 Barley Close, Mistley – Proposed single storey side extension and demolition of existing kitchen.
e) 20/00182/FUL – 65 Harwich Road – Proposed single storey rear extension with adjoining single garage and new open front porch.
f) 19/01933/LBC – Flat 44, Free Rodwell House, School Lane – Retrospective application for exterior flue for log burner.
g) 20/00241/TCA – White Horse House, The Green – 1 No Holly – Fell. 1 No. Magnolia – Reduce crown by 0.5m.
h) 20/00242/TCA – Yew Tree Lodge, Norman Road – 1 No Pseudoacacia – Reduce by up to 3m.
8. To consider any other Planning Applications – Received after the agenda has been issued.
9. Public Inquiries, Appeals or Enforcement Matters – To receive and consider any details.
10. Date of Next Planning Committee Meeting – Thursday 2nd April 2020 – 7.30pm – Village Hall, Mistley.
Susan Clements Assoc. CIPD FSLCC (CiLCA) – Parish Clerk Dated: 28th February 2020