MISTLEY PARISH COUNCIL
Planning Committee Meeting Thursday 5th August 2021 – 7.30pm – Mistley Village Hall
Dear Parish Councillors (All Councillors are Members of the Planning Committee)
You are hereby summoned to attend a Meeting of the Mistley Parish Council’s Planning Committee to be held in Mistley Village Hall (main large Hall) on Thursday 5th August 2021 at 7.30pm.
1. Welcome and Apologies for absence – To receive and agree.
2. Public Voice – Prior to commencement of the Council’s business, the opportunity will be given for Members of the Public to speak and to ask questions. This time is limited and is up to 3 minutes per person. Priority will be given to those who have given the Clerk prior notice of their intention to speak/ask questions.
3. Declarations of Interests – To receive.
4. Minutes of the Previous Planning Committee Meeting – To receive, consider and agree the Minutes of the Planning Committee Meeting held on the 1st July 2021. (Minutes attached and on website).
5. Matters Arising/updates from Previous Minutes – To receive and note any updates.
6. To note Planning Decisions made by the (LPA – Local Planning Authority)
a) 21/0774/FUL – Eyrie, Clacton Road, Horsley Cross – Proposed single storey porch extension, two storey side extension and single extension – To note that the LPA has approved this application.
b) 21/00982/TCA – The Hollies, 18 New Road – – Line of Trees – to be tidied up and when overhanging structures (wall, outhouses) to be trimmed back to boundary. 1 No. Holly tree – To have crown lifted and tidied up. 1 No. Fig tree – to be tidied up and cut back. Laurel trees/shrubs – To be tidied up and cut back. Line of Sycamore and Beech trees – To have crown lifted and trimmed to reduce shading of garden. 1 No. Sycamore tree – To be removed. Fire Thorn tree shrub – To be tidied up. Magnolia, Cherry and Damson trees – Pruned as appropriate. 1 No. Damson tree – To be tidied up – To note that the LPA has approved this application.
c) 21/00125/FUL – Plot 5 Church Farm House, Heath Road – Proposed erection of one dwelling – To note that the LPA has approved this application.
d) 21/00921/FUL – 12 Kiln Lane – Proposed single storey rear extension and glazed canopy – To note that the LPA has approved this application.
e) 21/0085/FUL – Land North West of Horsley Cross – Proposed change of use from agricultural land to use of land for additional car boot sales – To note that the LPA has refused this application.
f) 21/00686/FUL – Pear Tree Cottage, Clacton Road, Horsley Cross – Erection of fence and gate between driveway and rear garden to create enclosed rear garden – To note that the LPA has approved this application.
7. To consider the following Planning Applications/Proposals received from the LPA (Local Planning Authority. All Councillors Please view plans online before the Meeting. https://idox.tendringdc.gov.uk/online-applications/
a) 21/01197/FUL – 25 Kiln Lane – Proposed part removal of existing conservatory and erection of replacement with tiled roof and new glazing.
8. Planning Applications/Proposals Received after Agenda – To receive and consider.
9. Public Inquiries, Appeals or Enforcement Matters – To receive and consider:
a) APP/P1560/W/21/3270727 – Land South of Long Road Mistley – Construction of medical centre and car parking – TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING ACT 1990 – APPEAL UNDER SECTION 78 – To note.
b) APP/P1560/W/21/3269838 – Anchor Inn Harwich Road – Change of use of premises from a public house and residential unit to 2 no. residential units together with the associated demolition and removal of single storey attached outbuildings under planning application 20/00662/FUL – To note that the appeal will be via written representations. (The Parish Council’s previous comments and observations have been communicated to the Planning Inspectorate).
c) APP/P1560/W/21/3268225 – Land off Trinity Road Mistley – Erection of up to 65 dwellings under planning application 11/00532/OUT – To note that the appeal will be via written representations. (The Parish Council’s previous comments and observations have been communicated to the Planning Inspectorate).
10. Public Consultation: Tendring District Local Plan Section 2 Proposed Main Modifications – To receive any comments received during the consultation of the Section 2 Local Plan and the modifications (Deadline 5pm on Tuesday 31st August 2021).
11. Date of Next Planning Committee Meeting – Thursday 2nd September 2021 – 7.30pm – Mistley Village Hall. (Main large Hall).