MISTLEY PARISH COUNCIL
Planning Committee Meeting Thursday 4th March 2021 – 7.30pm – via Zoom platform
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 811 8139 5522
Dear Parish Councillors (All Councillors are Members of the Planning Committee)
You are hereby summoned to attend a Meeting of the Mistley Parish Council’s Planning Committee to be held via the Zoom platform on Thursday 4th March 2021 at 7.30pm.
The Meeting will be recorded. (The Parish Council fully complies with the GDPR).
1. Welcome and Apologies for absence – To receive and agree.
2. Public Voice – Prior to commencement of the Council’s business, the opportunity will be given for Members of the Public to speak and to ask questions. This time is limited and is up to 3 minutes per person. Priority will be given to those who have given the Clerk prior notice of their intention to speak/ask questions.
3. Declarations of Interest – To receive.
4. Minutes of the Previous Planning Committee Meeting – To receive, consider and agree the Minutes of the Planning Committee Meeting held on the 7th January 2021. (Minutes attached).
5. Matters Arising/updates from Previous Minutes – To receive and note any updates.
6. To note Planning Decisions made by the (LPA – Local Planning Authority)
a) 20/01633/FUL – Mistley Manor, 2 Long Road – Extension to Care Home to create extra space for laundry facilities – To note that the LPA has approved this application. (Reported to Parish council Meeting – 25th January 2021).
b) 20/00662/FUL – The Anchor PH, Harwich Road – Change of Use Application from a public house to 2 no. residential units with the associated demolition and removal of single storey attached outbuildings – To note that Councillor Howell attended and spoke on behalf of the Parish Council. The LPA has refused this application. (Reported to Parish council Meeting – 25th January 2021).
c) 20/00648/FUL – Crown Building, Former Secret Bunker, Shrubland Road – Variation of conditions 2, 4, 5, 6 and 16 of application 12/00109/FUL (approved on appeal APP/P1560/A/13/219783) to amend approved details of dwellings and landscaping layout in conjunction with design changes to the required highway improvements – To note that this has been approved on appeal.
d) 20/01484/OUT – Land South of Long Road – Construction of Medical Centre and Car Parking – To note that the LPA has refused this application.
7. To consider the following Planning Applications/Proposals received from the LPA (Local Planning Authority. All Councillors Please view plans online before the Meeting. https://idox.tendringdc.gov.uk/online-applications/
a) 20/01554/FUL – 2 Abbotts Hall Cottages, Harwich Road, Horsley Cross – First floor rear extension.
b) 21/00009/FUL – The Old School House, Clacton Road, Horsley Cross – Proposed single storey rear extension and garage conversion and new pitched roof. (Resubmission of application 19/01470/FUL).
c) 21/00038/FUL – Lower Park, The Walls – Variation of condition 2 (approved plans), to simplify design approved in 19/00341/FUL).
d) 21/00036/OUT – Land to the East of New Road – Variation of condition 3 (approved plans) of approved planning application 19/01956/OUT to vary the approved access plan (drawing no. 0964-FOI rev. D).
e) 21/00085/FUL – Land North West of Horsley Cross – Proposed change of use from agricultural land to use of land for additional car boot sales.
f) 21/00156/TCA – Albury House, Normal Road – 1 No. Ginko (10 m High 300 dia), Gladitzia (6m High 250 dia) and 1 No Magnolia (5m High and 150 dia) – To fell to combat subsidence damage.
g) 21/00218/LBC – Dolphin House, High Street – Removal of existing window and installation of new opening door with side lights to match adjacent door.
h) 21/00278/TCA – White Horse House, The Green – 1 No Robina – reduce crown by 1.5-2m and remove all dead wood.
i) 21/00279/TPO – Edme House, High Street – 1 No. Pine – Reduce tip weight no more than 500mm, remove dead wood and remove previous poor pruning.
8. Public Inquiries, Appeals or Enforcement Matters – To receive and consider any details.
a) Appeal Number – APP/P1560/W/20/3259779 – 19/01830/FUL – Land adjacent Lower Park, The Walls – Proposed two dwellings and amended highway access – To note that this appeal commenced on the 14th January and will be dealt with by written representation. To reaffirm previous response to this planning application.
9. Date of Next Planning Committee Meeting – Thursday 1st April 2021 – 7.30pm – Via Zoom platform.
Susan Clements – Parish Clerk
Dated: 26th February 2021
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 811 8139 5522