MISTLEY PARISH COUNCIL
Planning Committee Meeting Thursday 4th June 2020 – 7.30pm – via Zoom platform
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 846 8816 5173 Password: 546709
You are hereby summoned to attend a Meeting of the Mistley Parish Council’s Planning Committee to be held via the Zoom platform on Thursday 4th June 2020 at 7.30pm.
1. Nomination of Chairman – To nominate a Chairman of this Committee to serve for the ensuing Council year. (The current Chairman – Councillor Chaplin will take the Chair for this item and prior to nomination of the new Chairman of the Committee.
2. Nomination of Vice Chairman – To nominate a Vice Chairman of this Committee to serve for the ensuing year.
3. Public Voice – Prior to commencement of the Council’s business, the opportunity will be given for Members of the Public to speak and to ask questions. This time is limited. And is up to 3 minutes per person. Priority will be given to those who have given the Clerk prior notice of their intention to speak/ask questions.
4. Welcome and Apologies for absence – To receive and agree.
5. Declarations of Interest – To receive.
6. Minutes of the Previous Planning Committee Meeting – To receive, consider and agree the Minutes of the Planning Committee Meeting held on the 14th May 2020. (Minutes attached).
7. Matters Arising/updates from Previous Minutes – To receive and note any updates.
8. To note Planning Decisions/Appeals by the (LPA – Local Planning Authority)
a) 20/00393/FUL – 132 Harwich Road – Proposed single storey rear extension – To note that the LPA has approved this application.
b) 20/0233/FUL – 27 Harwich Road – Proposed dropped kerb – To note that the LPA has approved this application.
c) 20/00493/TCA – Kingsbrook, Norman Road – 1 No. Lime – Fell – To note that the LPA has approved this application.
9. To consider the following Planning Applications/Proposals received from the LPA (Local Planning Authority
a) 20/0538/LUPROP – Land South West of Horsley Cross Roundabout, Clacton Road, Horsley Cross – Certificate of Lawfulness confirming that continued and future development of the site under the following planning permission would be lawful following its lawful implementation. Planning permission dated 4 August 2014, granted under reference 13/00745/OUT, involving “Development of site to provide a new industrial park with up to 28,280 m2 of floorspace for B2 and B8 uses, a bus depot and 30m high telecommunications mast. All with associated access, landscaping, parking and highway improvements” – This is for information only.
b) 20/00521/FUL – Mistley Clinic, New Road – Variation of condition 2 of 19/01122/FUL to provide alterations to fenestration layout and additional single storey extension to provide staff rest area which was not included in original application.
c) 20/00644/TCA – 84 California Road – 1 No. Conifer – Fell.
10. Additional Planning Applications – To consider any proposal received after the agenda has been issued in order to meet with the laid down timescales of the LPA.
11. Public Inquiries, Appeals or Enforcement Matters – To receive and consider any details.
12. Closed Meeting with LPA – To receive any update.
13. Date of Next Planning Committee Meeting – Thursday 2nd July 2020 – 7.30pm – Via Zoom platform.
Susan Clements Assoc. CIPD FSLCC (CiLCA) – Parish Clerk
Dated: 29th May 2020
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 846 8816 5173