MISTLEY PARISH COUNCIL
Planning Committee Meeting Thursday 3rd March 2022 – 7.30pm – Mistley Village Hall
Dear Parish Councillors (All Councillors are Members of the Planning Committee)- You are hereby summoned to attend a Meeting of the Mistley Parish Council’s Planning Committee to be held in Mistley Village Hall on Thursday 3rd March 2022 at 7.30pm.
1. Welcome and Apologies for absence – To receive and agree.
2. Public Voice – Prior to commencement of the Council’s business, the opportunity will be given for Members of the Public to speak and to ask questions. This time is limited and is up to 3 minutes per person. Priority will be given to those who have given the Clerk prior notice of their intention to speak/ask questions.
3. Declarations of Interests and Dispensations – To receive.
4. Minutes of the Previous Planning Committee Meeting – To receive, consider and agree the Minutes of the Planning Committee Meeting held on the 3rd February 2022. (Minutes attached and on website).
5. Matters Arising/updates from Previous Minutes – To receive and note any updates.
6. To note Planning Decisions made by the (LPA – Local Planning Authority).
a. 22/00020/TCA – Honeypot House, 25 New Road – 1 No. London Plane – Pollard back to previous points – To note that the LPA has approved this application.
b. 22/00021/TCA – 53 California Road – 1 No. Sycamore – remove – To note that the LPA has approved this application.
c. 22/00102/TCA (Tree Conservation Area) – 14 Malthouse Road, Manningtree (cross-boundary) – 1 No Silver Birch – crown lift by 6 lowest branches – To note that the LPA has approved this application.
d. 21/01954/VOC – Land South of Harwich Road – Variation of Condition 1. (Plans) of application 20/01429/DETAIL to amend the layout of 4 apartments (plots 26-29) – To note that the LPA has approved this application.
7. To consider the following Planning Applications/Proposals received from the LPA (Local Planning Authority. All Councillors Please view plans online before the Meeting.
a. 22/00113/FULHH– 4 Long Road – Proposed replacement of existing conservatory with new two storey extension – To consider.
b. 21/02028/FULHH – 46 Long Road – Proposed front canopy, single storey side extension, single storey rear extension – To consider these Revisions.
c. 22/00288/TCA – Honeypot House, 25 New Road – 1 No. Cedar – Prune overhanging limbs by up to 2 metres – To consider.
d. 22/00240/LUPROP- 116 Harwich Road – Proposed single storey side extension – To note. (For information only).
e. 22/00199/FUL – 1 Harwich Road – Proposed conversion of existing space to provide 1 bedroom self-contained flat with parking and access to communal amenity area.
f. 22/00281/LUPROP – The Foremans House, The Walls – Proposed removal of RHS chimney stack. New open porch to rear, with side door to utility to be changed to a window. Rear utility window to be changed to a door – To note. (For information only).
8. Planning Applications/Proposals
9. Received after Agenda – To receive and consider.
10. Public Inquiries, Appeals or Enforcement Matters – Appeal – 20/01484/OUT – Land to the South of Long Road – To note that this was dismissed on the 7 February 2022.
11. Essex MLP Review – Policy S6 engagement & Call for Sites – To consider. To note the timescales – 11 February and 25 March 2022.
Date of Next Planning Committee Meeting – Thursday 7th April 2022 – 7.30pm – Village Hall.