MISTLEY PARISH COUNCIL
Planning Committee Meeting Thursday 3rd June 2021 – 7.30pm – Mistley Village Hall
Dear Parish Councillors (All Councillors are Members of the Planning Committee)
You are hereby summoned to attend a Meeting of the Mistley Parish Council’s Planning Committee to be held in Mistley Village Hall (main large Hall) on Thursday 3rd June 2021 at 7.30pm.
The current Chairman of the Committee – Councillor Cambridge will open the Meeting for the first item of business.
1. Nomination of Chairman of the Committee – To nominate a Chairman to serve for the ensuing year.
2. Nomination of Vice Chairman of the Committee – To nominate a Vice Chairman to serve for the ensuing year.
3. Welcome and Apologies for absence – To receive and agree.
4. Public Voice – Prior to commencement of the Council’s business, the opportunity will be given for Members of the Public to speak and to ask questions. This time is limited and is up to 3 minutes per person. Priority will be given to those who have given the Clerk prior notice of their intention to speak/ask questions.
5. Declarations of Interests – To receive.
6. Minutes of the Previous Planning Committee Meeting – To receive, consider and agree the Minutes of the Planning Committee Meeting held on the 6th May 2021. (Minutes attached and on website).
7. Matters Arising/updates from Previous Minutes – To receive and note any updates.
8. To note Planning Decisions made by the (LPA – Local Planning Authority)
a) 20/00782/OUT – Land South of Long Road – Outline planning with all matters reserved except for access for up to 76 dwellings and associated roads, hardstanding, fencing, outbuildings, and drainage – To note that the LPA has approved this application.
b) 21/00070/FUL – The Swan Basin – Proposal to place original 18th Century Milestone and replace 19th Century Milestone Marker – To note that the LPA has approved this application.
c) 21/00532/TPO – Acorn Village – 1 No. Chilean Pine (Monkey Puzzle – remove – To note that the LPA has refused this application.
d) 21/00599/FUL – Wisteria House, Heath Road – Proposed single storey side and rear extension – The Committee noted that the LPA has approved this application.
9. To consider the following Planning Applications/Proposals received from the LPA (Local Planning Authority. All Councillors Please view plans online before the Meeting. https://idox.tendringdc.gov.uk/online-applications/
a) 21/00625/FUL – Mistley Manor, 2 Long Road – Proposed single storey building, adjacent to rear car park, to form a pandemic waiting room.
b) 21/00632/FUL – 124 Stourview Avenue – Erection of single storey side and rear extension (following demolition of existing conservatory) and relocation of garage.
c) 21/00774/FUL – Eyrie, Clacton Road, Horsley Cross – Proposed single storey porch extension, two storey side extension and single extension.
10. Public Inquiries, Appeals or Enforcement Matters – To receive and consider any details.
11. Date of Next Planning Committee Meeting – Thursday 1st July 2021 – 7.30pm – Mistley Village Hall. (Main large Hall).
Susan Clements – Parish Clerk Dated: 26th May 2021