MISTLEY PARISH COUNCIL
Planning Committee Meeting Thursday 3rd February 2022 – 7.30pm – Mistley Village Hall
Dear Parish Councillors (All Councillors are Members of the Planning Committee)- You are hereby summoned to attend a Meeting of the Mistley Parish Council’s Planning Committee to be held in Mistley Village Hall (main large Hall) on Thursday 3rd February 2022 at 7.30pm.
1. Welcome and Apologies for absence – To receive and agree.
2. Public Voice – Prior to commencement of the Council’s business, the opportunity will be given for Members of the Public to speak and to ask questions. This time is limited and is up to 3 minutes per person. Priority will be given to those who have given the Clerk prior notice of their intention to speak/ask questions.
3. Declarations of Interests & Dispensations – To receive declarations of interest at the Meeting and any dispensations in advance of the Meeting.
4. Minutes of the Previous Planning Committee Meeting – To receive, consider and agree the Minutes of the Planning Committee Meeting held on the 6th January 2022. (Minutes attached and on website).
5. Matters Arising/updates from Previous Minutes – To receive and note any updates.
6. To note Planning Decisions made by the (LPA – Local Planning Authority).
a. 21/02081/TCA (Tree Conservation Area) – Crisp Malting Group Ltd. Mistley Maltings, School Lane – Application for 5 years permission for minor trimming works as part of ongoing annual maintenance. No removal as part of this permission. Removal of 3 No. Trees adjacent to railway line previously approved – for pollard – not removed if possible – To note that the LPA has approved this application.
b. 21/01961/FULHH (Full Application) – 11 Brunswick Gardens – Proposed installation of UPVC single storey conservatory – To note that the LPA has approved this application.
c. 21/00046/FUL (Full Application) – Topsi House, High Street – Proposed balcony and window to a door to the Quay elevation – To note that the LPA has approved this application.
d. 21/02141/TPO (Tree Preservation Order) – 5 Rosewood Park – 1 No. Oak – reduce back off neighbours boundary on the face approximately 3m, reduce top by 3m too. Hollies on boundary cut back off neighbours boundary approximately 2m and reduce in height by approximately 3m – To note that the LPA has approved this application.
7. To consider the following Planning Applications/Proposals received from the LPA (Local Planning Authority. All Councillors Please view plans online before the Meeting.
a. 21/02121/LBC (Listed Building Consent) – 2 Thorn Mews, The Green – Proposed erection of a rear dormer, insertion of 2 no. conservation roof lights to front roof slope and internal alterations.
b. 21/02122/FULHH (Full Householder) – 2 Thorn Mews, The Green – Proposed erection of a rear dormer, insertion of 2 no. conservation roof lights to front roof slope and internal alterations.
c. 21/02112/FULHH (Full Householder) – Evora, Clacton Road, Horsley Cross, Manningtree – (cross-boundary) – Proposed two storey side and rear extension to form utility, WC, bedroom and bathroom.
d. 22/00016/FUL (Full Householder) – Anchor Inn, Harwich Road – Proposed erection of a front entrance porch.
e. 22/00037/FULHH (Full Householder) – 48 Rigby Avenue – Proposed single storey side extension and front porch.
f. 22/00052/FULHH (Full Householder) – 25 Kiln Lane – Proposed part removal of existing conservatory and erection of replacement with tiled roof and new glazing.
g. 22/00102/TCA (Tree Conservation Area) – 14 Malthouse Road, Manningtree (cross-boundary) – 1 No Silver Birch – crown lift by 6 lowest branches.
8. Planning Applications/Proposals Received after Agenda – To receive and consider.
9. Public Inquiries, Appeals or Enforcement Matters –
• Appeal – APP/P1560/W/21/3268225 – Land off Trinity Road – Proposed erection of 65 dwellings – To note that the appeal is dismissed.
10. Date of Next Planning Committee Meeting – Thursday 3rd March 2022 – 7.30pm – Mistley Village Hall. (Main large Hall).