MISTLEY PARISH COUNCIL
Planning Committee Meeting Thursday 2nd September 2021 – 7.30pm – Mistley Village Hall
Dear Parish Councillors (All Councillors are Members of the Planning Committee) You are hereby summoned to attend a Meeting of the Mistley Parish Council’s Planning Committee to be held in Mistley Village Hall (main large Hall) on Thursday 2nd September 2021 at 7.30pm.
1. Welcome and Apologies for absence – To receive and agree.
2. Public Voice – Prior to commencement of the Council’s business, the opportunity will be given for Members of the Public to speak and to ask questions. This time is limited and is up to 3 minutes per person. Priority will be given to those who have given the Clerk prior notice of their intention to speak/ask questions.
3. Declarations of Interests – To receive.
4. Minutes of the Previous Planning Committee Meeting – To receive, consider and agree the Minutes of the Planning Committee Meeting held on the 5th August 2021. (Minutes attached and on website).
5. Matters Arising/updates from Previous Minutes – To receive and note any updates.
6. To note Planning Decisions made by the (LPA – Local Planning Authority)
a) 21/00662/FUL (Full Householder Application) – 24 Erskine Road – Proposed hardwood greenhouse with attached shed with a red brick base – To note that the LPA has approved this application.
7. To consider the following Planning Applications/Proposals received from the LPA (Local Planning Authority). All Councillors Please view plans online before the Meeting. https://idox.tendringdc.gov.uk/online-applications/
a) 21/01431/TCA – (Tree Conservation Area) 1 Elmdale Drive, Manningtree (cross-boundary) – Gold Cypress Conifers – reduce but take an extra 1m off the original cuts.
b) 21/01259/LBC (Listed Building Consent) – 3 Thorn Mews, The Green – Proposed replacement of render to improve home appearance and help to insulate and protect against the elements.
c) 21/01442/TCA – (Tree Conservation Area) – 2 Nelson Villas, The Park – 1 No Silver Birch – remove.
d) 21/01457/TCA – (Tree Conservation Area) – Swan House, High Street – 1 No. Holm Oak – Maintenance reduction as previous years.
e) 21/00046/FUL – (Full Householder Application) – Topsi House, High Street – Proposed external staircase, balcony, window to a door to The Quay elevation and a window to a door to the north-west elevation.
8. Planning Applications/Proposals Received after Agenda – To receive and consider.
9. Public Inquiries, Appeals or Enforcement Matters – To receive and consider.
10. Date of Next Planning Committee Meeting – Thursday 7th October 2021 – 7.30pm – Mistley Village Hall. (Main large Hall).