MISTLEY PARISH COUNCIL
Planning Committee Meeting Thursday 2nd July 2020 – 7.30pm – via Zoom platform
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 864 8052 3763
You are hereby summoned to attend a Meeting of the Mistley Parish Council’s Planning Committee to be held via the Zoom platform on Thursday 2nd July 2020 at 7.30pm.
1. Welcome and Apologies for absence – To receive and agree.
2. Public Voice – Prior to commencement of the Council’s business, the opportunity will be given for Members of the Public to speak and to ask questions. This time is limited and is up to 3 minutes per person. Priority will be given to those who have given the Clerk prior notice of their intention to speak/ask questions.
3. Declarations of Interest – To receive.
4. Minutes of the Previous Planning Committee Meeting – To receive, consider and agree the Minutes of the Planning Committee Meeting held on the 4th June 2020. (Minutes attached).
5. Matters Arising/updates from Previous Minutes – To receive and note any updates.
6. To note Planning Decisions/Appeals by the (LPA – Local Planning Authority)
a) 20/00561/TPO – 9 Rosewood Park- 4 No Holm Oaks – Pollard Trees 1-3, reduce crown of Tree 4 by 50% – To note that the LPA has approved this application.
b) 20/00091/FUL – 1 Elmdale Drive, Manningtree (cross-boundary) – Proposed single story garden studio – To note that the LPA has approved this application.
c) 20/0538/LUPROP – Land South West of Horsley Cross Roundabout, Clacton Road, Horsley Cross – Certificate of Lawfulness confirming that continued and future development of the site under the following planning permission would be lawful following its lawful implementation. Planning permission dated 4 August 2014, granted under reference 13/00745/OUT, involving “Development of site to provide a new industrial park with up to 28,280 m2 of floorspace for B2 and B8 uses, a bus depot and 30m high telecommunications mast. All with associated access, landscaping, parking and highway improvements” – To note that the LPA has granted this Certificate.
7. To consider the following Planning Applications/Proposals received from the LPA (Local Planning Authority
a) 20/00696/TCA – The Nook, Norman Road – 1 No. Large Gold Fir and 1 No Coloneaster – remove.
b) 20/00104/DETAIL – Land East of New Road – Approval of Reserved Matters and Clearance of Conditions 1 and 5 of application 17/000041/OUT as approve by appeal (APP/1560/W/17/3176089) for the erection of 67 dwellings together with the formation of an access.
c) 20/00714/TCA – The Malt House, 7 Erskine Road – 1 No. Multi-stemmed Sycamore – Reduce by 50%. 1 No. Sycamore – Reduce to ground level.
d) 20/00603/NDPNOT – Dickley Hall, Dickley Hall Chase – (Determination Prior Approval Not Required) – To note that this is Permitted Development.
e) 20/00617/FUL – 30 Middlefield Road – Single storey rear extension, upgrading of existing conservatory and open porch.
f) 20/00648/FUL – Crown Building, Former Secret Bunker, Shrubland Road – Variation of conditions 2, 4 and 5 of application 12/00109/FUL, (approved on appeal APP/P1560/A/13/2197833 to amend approved details of dwellings.
g) 20/0737/FUL – Edme House, High Street – Demolition of buildings in a Conservation Area.
h) 20/00787/TCA – The Malt House, 7 Erskine Road – 1 No. Robina – Reduce in height.
i) 20/00803/TCA – 35 Kiln Lane – 1 No Cordyline – Fell.
8. Additional Planning Applications – To consider any proposal received after the agenda has been issued in order to meet with the laid down timescales of the LPA.
9. Public Inquiries, Appeals or Enforcement Matters – To receive and consider any details including:
• APP/P1560/W/19/3243894 – 19/00978/OUT – Land to the East of New Road – Variation of condition 4 of application 17/00004/OUT (approved at appeal APP/P1560/W/17/3176089 to amend the approved layout – To note that this will now be dealt with by Written Representations appeal rather than a Hearing procedure.
10. Closed Meeting with LPA –25th June 2020 – To receive any updates and agree the next steps.
11. Date of Next Planning Committee Meeting – Thursday 6th August 2020 – 7.30pm – Via Zoom platform.
Susan Clements Assoc. CIPD FSLCC (CiLCA) – Parish Clerk
Dated: 26th June 2020
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 864 8052 3763