Planning Committee Meeting Thursday 1st October 2020 – 7.30pm – via Zoom platform (Join from 7.15pm)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 884 5643 1223
Dear Parish Councillors (All Councillors are Members of the Planning Committee)
You are hereby summoned to attend a Meeting of the Mistley Parish Council’s Planning Committee to be held via the Zoom platform on Thursday 1st October 2020 at 7.30pm.
1. Welcome and Apologies for absence – To receive and agree.
2. Public Voice – Prior to commencement of the Council’s business, the opportunity will be given for Members of the Public to speak and to ask questions. This time is limited and is up to 3 minutes per person. Priority will be given to those who have given the Clerk prior notice of their intention to speak/ask questions.
3. Declarations of Interest – To receive.
4. Minutes of the Previous Planning Committee Meeting – To receive, consider and agree the Minutes of the Planning Committee Meeting held on the 3rd September 2020. (Minutes attached).
5. Matters Arising/updates from Previous Minutes – To receive and note any updates.
6. To note Planning Decisions/Appeals by the (LPA – Local Planning Authority)
a) 20/01080/TCA – 31 Oxford Road – 1 Eucalyptus – Removal – The Committee noted that the LPA has approved this tree conservation area application.
7. To consider the following Planning Applications/Proposals received from the LPA (Local Planning Authority. All Councillors Please view plans online before the Meeting. https://idox.tendringdc.gov.uk/online-applications/
a) 20/01080/TCA – 31 Oxford Road – 1 Eucalyptus – Removal – To note that the LPA has approved this tree conservation area application.
8. Additional Planning Applications – To consider any proposal received after the agenda has been issued in order to meet with the laid down timescales of the LPA.
9. Public Inquiries, Appeals or Enforcement Matters – To receive and consider any details.
10. Forestry Commission – To consider and agree the sites for the 105 native species medium sized trees – Delivery November 2020.
11. North Essex Section 1 Plan – Invitation to comment on 2018-based household projections – To agree any responses to this consultation by the 12th October 2020. (Details already received).
12. Planning for the Future – Consultation – White Paper – MHCLG (Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government – To consider and agree a response to this paper. (Deadline 29th October 2020). Draft response attached. https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/907647/MHCLG-Planning-Consultation.pdf
13. Date of Next Planning Committee Meeting – Thursday 5th November 2020 – 7.30pm – Via Zoom platform.
Susan Clements Assoc. CIPD FSLCC (CiLCA) – Parish Clerk
Dated: 25th September 2020
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88456431223?pwd=TEhZZUZsY2hhd3p1Z3VkRzBRTm5RZz09 Meeting ID: 884 5643 1223