MISTLEY PARISH COUNCIL
Planning Committee Meeting Thursday 1st July 2021 – 7.30pm – Mistley Village Hall
Dear Parish Councillors (All Councillors are Members of the Planning Committee)
You are hereby summoned to attend a Meeting of the Mistley Parish Council’s Planning Committee to be held in Mistley Village Hall (main large Hall) on Thursday 1st July 2021 at 7.30pm.
1. Welcome and Apologies for absence – To receive and agree.
2. Public Voice – Prior to commencement of the Council’s business, the opportunity will be given for Members of the Public to speak and to ask questions. This time is limited and is up to 3 minutes per person. Priority will be given to those who have given the Clerk prior notice of their intention to speak/ask questions.
3. Declarations of Interests – To receive.
4. Minutes of the Previous Planning Committee Meeting – To receive, consider and agree the Minutes of the Planning Committee Meeting held on the 3rd June 2021. (Minutes attached and on website).
5. Matters Arising/updates from Previous Minutes – To receive and note any updates.
6. To note Planning Decisions made by the (LPA – Local Planning Authority)
a) 21/00408/LBC (Listed Building Consent) – 12 The Green – Proposed creation of two openings in side elevation to facilitate installation of 2 no. sliding sash windows – To note that the LPA (Local Planning Authority) has refused this application.
b) 21/00563/FUL – 63 Harwich Road – Proposed conversion of adjacent garage into retail space. (Use Class E (a). (Formerly Use Class A1) – To note that the LPA has agreed this application.
c) 21/00625/FUL – Mistley Manor, 2 Long Road – Proposed single storey building, adjacent to the rear car park to form a pandemic waiting room – To note that the LPA has agreed this application.
7. To consider the following Planning Applications/Proposals received from the LPA (Local Planning Authority. All Councillors Please view plans online before the Meeting. https://idox.tendringdc.gov.uk/online-applications/
a) 21/00982/TCA – The Hollies, 18 New Road, Mistley – Line of Trees – to be tidied up and when overhanging structures (wall, outhouses) to be trimmed back to boundary. 1 No. Holly tree – To have crown lifted and tidied up. 1 No. Fig tree – to be tidied up and cut back. Laurel trees/shrubs – To be tidied up and cut back. Line of Sycamore and Beech trees – To have crown lifted and trimmed to reduce shading of garden. 1 No. Sycamore tree – To be removed. Fire Thorn tree shrub – To be tidied up. Magnolia, Cherry and Damson trees – Pruned as appropriate. 1 No. Damson tree – To be tidied up.
b) 21/01027/FUL -1-31 Secret Bunker, Shrubland Road – Variation of Condition 8 (Amended Design Changes to the Highway Works on Harwich Road and Access into the Site) of planning permission ref: 20/00648/FUL (Variation on appeal APP/P1560/A/13/2197833) to amend approved details of dwellings and landscaping layout in conjunction with design changes to the required highway improvements), to ensure occupation occurs unit S278 works are complete.
8. Planning Applications/Proposals Received after Agenda – To receive and consider.
9. Public Inquiries, Appeals or Enforcement Matters – To receive and consider any details.
10. Date of Next Planning Committee Meeting – Thursday 5th August 2021 – 7.30pm – Mistley Village Hall. (Main large Hall).