Planning Committee Meeting – Thursday 30th May 2019 – 7.30pm – Village Hall, Mistley
You are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of the Mistley Parish Council’s Planning Committee to be held at the Village Hall, Mistley on Thursday 30th May 2019 at 7.30pm.
1. Nomination of Chairman – To nominate a Chairman of this Committee to serve for the ensuing Council year.
2. Nomination of Vice Chairman – To nominate a Vice Chairman of this Committee to serve for the ensuing year.
3. Public Voice – Prior to commencement of the Council’s business, the opportunity will be given for Members of the Public to speak and to ask questions. This time is limited. Priority will be given to those who have given the Clerk prior notice of their intention to speak/ask questions.
4. Welcome and Apologies for absence – To receive.
5. Declarations of Interest – To receive.
6. Minutes of the Previous Planning Committee Meeting – To receive, consider and agree the Minutes of the Planning Committee Meeting held on the 18th April 2019. (Minutes attached).
7. Matters Arising/updates from Previous Minutes – To receive any updates.
8. To note Planning Decisions/Appeals by the (LPA – Local Planning Authority)
a) 19/00243/LBC – Anchor House, 1A High Street – Replacement of roof on like for like basis – The LPA has Approved this application.
b) 19/00303/FUL – Morschach, 52 New Road – Erection of 2 bungalows and alteration to No. 52 New Road, together with access and ancillary works – The LPA has Refused this application.
c) 19/00328/FUL – Acacias, 19 New Road – Proposed demolition of existing single storey extension and addition of new part single and part two storey rear extension’ – The LPA has Approved this application.
d) 19/00472/TCA – Saralie, Mill Hill – 1 No Hawthorn – fell, 1 No Cherry – fell, 1 No Cordyline – fell, 1 No Eucalyptus – fell, 1 No Holly – fell, 1 No. Unknown – fell and 1 No Apple tree – fell – The LPA has delegated this decision to its Tree Officer.
e) 19/00344/FUL – Port View, 21 New Road – Single storey rear extension and decking area – The LPA has Approved this application.
f) 19/00198/LBC – Kowloon, The Green – Installation of entrance porch lantern light, inclusion of emergency overflow rainwater hopper and down pipe, and masonry/render paint colour change to light blue – The LPA has Approved this application.
g) 19/00300/LBC – 6 The Green – Replacement front door – The LPA has Approved this application.
h) 19/00493/FUL – 5 Long Road – Proposed single storey glass roof conservatory to rear of property – The LPA has Approved this application.
i) 19/00594/TCA – Coniston, Mill Hill – 1 No Ash – remove overhanging branches – The
LPA has Approved this application.
9. To consider the following Planning Applications/Proposals received from the LPA (Local Planning Authority
(a) 19/00529/FUL – Cherry Tree Cottage, Clacton Road, Horsley Cross – Proposed single storey rear extension to form an orangery.
(b) 19/00530/LBC – Cherry Tree Cottage, Clacton Road, Horsley Cross – Proposed single storey rear extension to form an orangery.
10. To consider any other Planning Applications received after the agenda was issued.
11. Date of Next Planning Committee Meeting – Thursday 20th June 2019 – 7.30pm – Village Hall, Mistley.