Planning Committee Meeting – Thursday 20th June 2019 – 7.30pm – Village Hall, Mistley
You are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of the Mistley Parish Council’s Planning Committee to be held at the Village Hall, Mistley on Thursday 20th June 2019 at 7.30pm.
1. Public Voice – Prior to commencement of the Council’s business, the opportunity will be given for Members of the Public to speak and to ask questions. This time is limited. Priority will be given to those who have given the Clerk prior notice of their intention to speak/ask questions.
2. Welcome and Apologies for absence – To receive.
3. Declarations of Interest – To receive.
4. Minutes of the Previous Planning Committee Meeting – To receive, consider and agree the Minutes of the Planning Committee Meeting held on the 30th May 2019. (Minutes attached).
5. Matters Arising/updates from Previous Minutes – To receive any updates.
6. To note Planning Decisions/Appeals by the (LPA – Local Planning Authority)
a) 19/00206/FUL – Dickley Hall, Dickley Hall Chase – Proposed pet crematorium – amendment to planning permission 18/01278/FUL – To note that the LPA has Approved this.
7. To consider the following Planning Applications/Proposals received from the LPA (Local Planning Authority
a) 19/0792/TCA – Firtree House, 1 Erskine Road – 4 No. Western Red Cedar – Remove.
b) 19/00788/LUEX – 1 Harwich Road – Continued use as A5 hot food takeaway.
c) 19/00828/FUL – Saralie Mill Hill – Erection of a front porch and a single garage to the side of the house.
8. To consider any other Planning Applications received after the agenda was issued.
9. Mistley Place Park Statement (Parish Council) – To note and to receive and consider any updates.
10. Date of Next Planning Committee Meeting – Thursday 18th July 2019 – 7.30pm – Village Hall, Mistley.