Planning Committee Meeting – Thursday 18th July 2019 – 7.30pm – Village Hall, Mistley
You are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of the Mistley Parish Council’s Planning Committee to be held at the Village Hall, Mistley on Thursday 18th July 2019 at 7.30pm.
1. Public Voice – Prior to commencement of the Council’s business, the opportunity will be given for
Members of the Public to speak and to ask questions. This time is limited. Priority will be given to those who have given the Clerk prior notice of their intention to speak/ask questions.
2. Welcome and Apologies for absence – To receive.
3. Declarations of Interest – To receive.
4. Minutes of the Previous Planning Committee Meeting – To receive, consider and agree the Minutes of the Planning Committee Meeting held on the 20th June 2019. (Minutes attached).
5. Matters Arising/updates from Previous Minutes – To receive any updates.
6. To note Planning Decisions/Appeals by the (LPA – Local Planning Authority)
a) 19/00529/FUL and 19/00530/LBC – Cherry Tree Cottage, Clacton Road, Horsley Cross – Proposed single storey rear extension to form an orangery – To note that the LPA has Refused these applications.
b) 19/00792/TCA – Firtree House, 1 Erskine Road – 4 No. Western Red Cedar – Remove – To note that the LPA has Approved this by delegated decision.
c) 18/01644/FUL – Land adjacent 142 Harwich Road – 2-9 Heathview Close – Proposed erection of 8 dwellings on land forming part of development previously approved under 11/00037/FUL – to that the LPA has Approved this proposal.
7. To consider the following Planning Applications/Proposals received from the LPA (Local Planning Authority
a) 19/00539/DETAIL – Land to the south of Long Road and to the west of Clacton Road – RESERVED MATTERS Application Pursuant to Outline Planning Permission 17/01537/OUT – Phase 2 – 204 Dwellings and Four Commercial Buildings, plus associated roads, driveways, parking, footpaths, landscaping and ancillary works.
b) 19/00768/FUL – Church Farm House, Heath Road – Proposed front porch and new cart lodge to rear.
c) 19/00941/TCA – 3 Millers Reach – 1 No Bay Tree – fell, 1 variegated Holly – fell.
d) 19/00942/TCA – 20 Harwich Road – 1 No Conifer hedge on right boundary – reduce by 40%, 1 No. Conifer hedge on left boundary – reduce by 30%.
e) 19/00937/FUL – Land to the South of Pound Corner, Harwich Road – Removal of conditions 16 and 17 of approval 15/01787/FUL as bus stops no longer necessary or required.
8. To consider any other Planning Applications received after the agenda was issued.
9. 19/0922/AGRIC – Dickley Hall, Dickley Hall Chase – Proposed straw storage building – To note that the LPA has asked the applicant to provide details of the proposed work
10. Date of Next Planning Committee Meeting – Thursday 15th August 2019 – 7.30pm – Village Hall, Mistley.