Planning Committee Meeting – Thursday 15th August 2019 – 7.30pm – Village Hall, Mistley
You are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of the Mistley Parish Council’s Planning Committee to be held at the Village Hall, Mistley on Thursday 15th August 2019 at 7.30pm.
1. Public Voice – Prior to commencement of the Council’s business, the opportunity will be given for Members of the Public to speak and to ask questions. This time is limited. Priority will be given to those who have given the Clerk prior notice of their intention to speak/ask questions.
2. Welcome and Apologies for absence – To receive.
3. Declarations of Interest – To receive.
4. Minutes of the Previous Planning Committee Meeting – To receive, consider and agree the Minutes of the Planning Committee Meeting held on the 18th July 2019. (Minutes attached).
5. Matters Arising/updates from Previous Minutes – To receive any updates.
6. To note Planning Decisions/Appeals by the (LPA – Local Planning Authority)
a) 19/00876/TPO – 5 Rosewood Park – Holly Trees – reduce overhanging branches from neighbouring property – To note that the LPA has approved this application.
b) 18/01994/OUT – Land South of Harwich Road – Outline Planning application for erection of up to 100 dwellings with associated vehicular access, landscaping, open space, car parking and pedestrian links – To note that the LPA has refused this application.
c) 19/0788/LUEX – 1 Harwich Road – continued use as A5 hot food takeaway – to note that the lawful use certificate has been granted.
d) 19/00941/TCA – 3 Millers Reach – 1 No. Bay Tree – fell, 1 variegated Holly – fell – To note that the LPA has approved this application.
e) 19/00942/TCA – 20 Harwich Road – 1 No. Conifer hedge on right boundary – reduce by 40%, 1 No Conifer hedge on left boundary – reduce by 30% – To note that the LPA has approved this application.
7. To consider the following Planning Applications/Proposals received from the LPA (Local Planning Authority
a) 19/01063/TCA – 20 Barley Close – 1 No. Silver Birch – reduce by 30%.
b) 19/01067/TCA – 1 Kiln Lane – 1 No. Flowering Cherry – remove.
8. To consider any other Planning Applications received after the agenda was issued.
9. Overdevelopment of Local Area – To consider and agree any response/action arising from this relating to Brantham, East Bergholt, Lawford, Manningtree and Mistley.
10. Public Inquiry – APP/P1560/W/19/3220201 – Land to The South of Long Road and to West of Clacton Road Mistley – To receive an update following representation at the Public Inquiry by the Parish Council and other community stakeholders.
11. Date of Next Planning Committee Meeting – Thursday 5th September 2019 – 7.30pm – Village Hall, Mistley.