Mistley Parish Council’s Finance BUDGET Committee on Monday 15th November 2021
You are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of the Mistley Parish Council’s Finance BUDGET Committee on Monday 15th November 2021 at 6.30pm at Mistley Village Hall.
Part 1 of Meeting
1. Nomination of Committee Chairman – To nominate a Chairman to serve for the ensuing year. The current Committee Chairman will chair the Meeting for this item only.
2. Nomination of Committee Vice-Chairman – To nominate a Vice-Chairman to serve for the ensuing year.
3. Welcome and Apologies for Absence – To receive.
4. Public Voice – Prior to commencement of the Council’s business, the opportunity will be given for Members of the Public to speak and to ask questions. This time is limited to 3 minutes per person/group. Priority will be given to those who have given the Clerk prior notice of their intention to speak/ask questions.
5. Declarations of Interest – To receive.
6. Minutes of the Previous Finance Committee Meeting – To receive, consider and agree the Minutes of the Finance Committee Meeting held on 18th November 2020. (Minutes attached and on website).
7. Matters Arising/updates from Previous Minutes – To receive and note any updates.
8. Finance Committee Terms of Reference – To receive, review and agree. (Attached and on website).
9. Draft Budget/Precept 2022 2023 – To receive, consider and recommend to the full Council at the Meeting on the 20th December 2021. (Details attached).
Part 2 of Meeting – To review and make recommendations to the full Parish Council:
10. *Parish Council Assets Fees/Charges – To review, consider and make recommendations. (Details attached).
11. *Furze Hill Playing Field – To consider a hiring structure. (Hire charges, booking forms, and terms and conditions of hire for spring and summer in conjunction with schedules of events for the Football and Rugby Clubs.
12. Cemetery Fees – To review and agree updated fees from April 2022. (Attached).
13. Cemetery Rules – To review and agree. (Attached).
14. Cemetery Grounds Maintenance – To review any additional work.
15. Grounds Maintenance Contract – (All Areas) – Other areas. To review.
16. Urgent Communications – To receive and consider any matter of sufficient urgency.