Minutes of the Planning Committee Meeting held on Thursday 17th January 2019 in the Village Hall, Shrubland Road at 7.30pm
Present: Councillors: Birch, Burton, Carter, Chaplin, Peacock and Rayner (Chairman).
Mrs Susan Clements – Parish Clerk
Mr Andrew Lee – Assistant Clerk
No members of the Press or Public were present.
1. Welcome and Apologies for absence – Apologies for absence were received from Councillors Fairhall, Howell and Kent.
2. Declarations of Interest – There were no declarations of interest.
3. Minutes of the Previous Planning Committee Meeting – The Minutes of the Planning Committee Meeting held on 20th December 2018 were received, considered and agreed following the vote. (Signed copy in Minute Book).
4. Matters Arising/Updates from Previous Minutes – There were no matters arising or updates.
5. Planning Applications/Proposals received from the LPA (Local Planning Authority):
(a) 18/02097/LBC – Proposed new windows – 5 High Street, Mistley – Councillors noted the details of the proposal, including the materials and the changes to the listed building. Following the vote, it was felt that “No Comment” should be made regarding this proposal.
(b) 19/00013/FUL – Single storey rear and side extension and front porch. (Resubmission of 18/00789/FUL incorporating a change of materials) – Karenza, 45 Harwich Road, Mistley. Following the vote, it was felt that “No Comment” should be made regarding this proposal.
18/01659/FUL – Two storey side extension and single storey rear extension – 110 Harwich Road, Mistley – The Committee noted that this was Approved by the LPA.
8. Mistley Place Park – There were no new updates.
9. River Reach Scheme – Councillors noted that 9 unfurnished one’, two and three bedroomed properties will be available in April 2019 for between £400-£500 per calendar month’. There is strict eligibility via LHET – Lawford Housing Enterprise Trust.
10. Emergency Plan Meeting – Councillors considered and agreed following the vote, that Councillor Chaplin and Mr Lee will attend this Meeting on the 6th February 2019 – 9.30am – Ogilvie Hall, Wignall Street, Lawford.
11. Date of Next Planning Committee Meeting – Thursday 7th February 2019 – 7.30pm – Village Hall, Mistley.
There being no further business the Chairman closed the meeting at 8.30pm.