MISTLEY PARISH CLERK
|Parish Clerk – Susan Clements, Mistley Parish Council
c/o 29 Castle Road, Hadleigh, Suffolk, IP7 6JP
Telephone 07982 507584
|“I have worked in local government since 2000. My background prior to local government work was in a building society, where I was a Branch Manager prior to maternity leave in 1993. I then held various Volunteer roles in the community. When resuming a new career in 2000, I first started working part-time at a Town Council. First tier local government is the sort of role which best suits my skills and experience. I have varying professional qualifications and experience in the building society/banking/financial industry, project management, human resource management as well as first tier local authority/government all which can be applied and which assist me in my role serving the electorate of Mistley and the Parish Council”.|
WARDEN & CLEANER – BRIAN FORRESTER
|“I have lived in Mistley since 1966. I have worked for the Parish Council as Warden for over 15 years. I took on the Cleaning role more recently. My late Mother – Aggie Forrester was a great inspiration to me. She was a Parish Councillor for 27 years. I am passionate about the Village and my aspiration is to continue to keep Mistley as a wonderful place to live for the benefit of all”.
MISTLEY PARISH COUNCILLORS
- HR Committee – Members comprise Councillors Chaplin, Frost, Howell, Kent and Nutter
- Finance Committee – Members comprise Councillors Chaplin, Howell and Nutter.
- Planning Committee – Members will comprise all Parish Councillors.
Annual Appointment of Representatives
- Trustees of the Rigby and Berry Charity – Councillors Coiley and Howell. (Also, Ex-Officio Rev’d D Turner – Rector Manningtree Benefice).
- Tendring District Association of Local Councils – Councillors Chaplin and Howell.
- Essex Association of Local Councils (EALC) – Councillors Chaplin and Howell.
- Transport Buses and Community Rail Partnership – Councillors Lawry and Nutter.
- Footpath Representative – Mr K Garwood.
- Tree Warden – Councillor Paul Nutter.
- Village Hall Management Committee – (Parish Councillor Representatives) – Councillors Chaplin and Peacock.
- Welcome Home Field Trustees – Councillors Chaplin, Frost, Howell, Frost and Nutter. (Also Ex-officio One Town Councillor – Manningtree Town Council).
- Tri-Parish Emergency Planning Committee – position unfilled.
- Manningtree District Business Chamber – Councillor Coiley. (Also, Councillor Coiley is the Rotary Club representative).
- Grounds Maintenance Volunteer Group Lead – Councillor Nutter.
- School Representative: – Councillor Frost.