MISTLEY PARISH CLERK
|Parish Clerk – Susan Clements, Mistley Parish Council
c/o 29 Castle Road, Hadleigh, Suffolk, IP7 6JP
Telephone 07982 507584
|“I have worked in local government since 2000. My background prior to local government work was in a building society, where I was a Branch Manager prior to maternity leave in 1993. I then held various Volunteer roles in the community. When resuming a new career in 2000, I first started working part-time at a Town Council. First tier local government is the sort of role which best suits my skills and experience. I have varying professional qualifications and experience in the building society/banking/financial industry, project management, human resource management as well as first tier local authority/government all which can be applied and which assist me in my role serving the electorate of Mistley and the Parish Council”.|
MISTLEY PARISH COUNCILLORS
- HR Committee – Members comprise Councillors Chaplin, Frost, Howell, Kent and Nutter
- Finance Committee – Members comprise Councillors Cambridge, Chaplin, Howell and Nutter.
- Planning Committee – Members will comprise all Parish Councillors.
Annual Appointment of Representatives
- Trustees of the Rigby and Berry Charity – Councillors Burton and Cambridge. Also, Ex-Officio Rev’d D Turner – Rector (Manningtree Benefice).
- Tendring District Association of Local Councils – Councillor Coiley.
- Essex Association of Local Councils (EALC) – Councillors Chaplin and Coiley.
- Transport and Community Rail Partnership – Vacant.
- Footpath Representative – Mr K Garwood.
- Tree Warden – Mr B Horlock.
- Village Hall Management Committee – Councillor Peacock (Parish Council Representative), Councillor Carter (Primary School Representative) and Councillor Nutter (Member of the Public Representative).
- Welcome Home Field Trustees – Councillors Cambridge, Chaplin, Frost, Howell, Frost and Nutter. (Also Ex-officio One Town Councillor – Manningtree Town Council).
- Tendring Older People’s Forum – This will be deferred as there was little or no activity last year. (Previous representatives Councillors Burton, Carter and Kent).
- Tri-Parish Emergency Planning Committee – Councillor Cambridge.
- Manningtree District Business Chamber – Councillor Nutter.
- Grounds Maintenance Volunteer Group Lead – Councillor Nutter.