MISTLEY PARISH COUNCIL
Mistley Parish Councillors are hereby summoned to the Meeting of the Parish Council to be held on Monday 26th July 2021 commencing at 7.30pm at Mistley Village Hall
1. Welcome and Apologies for Absence – To receive and agree.
2. Declarations of Interests – To receive any declarations of interest and at any point during the Meeting.
3. Public Voice – To facilitate members of the public / press to address the Council to a maximum of 3 minutes per person and no more than 15 minutes for the session.
4. District and County Councillors Reports – To receive, consider and note written reports and to clarify any points from the said Reports. (3 minutes per report). (Attached).
5. Minutes of the last Parish Council Meeting held on the 28th June 2021 (Annual Meeting) – To receive, consider and approve the Minutes. (Minutes attached and on website).
6. Update/Matters Arising from Previous Minutes held on the 28th June 2021 (Annual Meeting)– To receive and note any updates.
7. Councillors Reports on Working Group Meetings/Other Meetings/site Meetings Attended – To receive brief verbal updates and agree any matters.
a) Allotment Working Group – (Councillors Cambridge, Chaplin and Coiley).
b) Grounds Maintenance Working Group – (Led by Councillor Nutter with other Councillors/Residents/Other Volunteers).
c) Signage Working Group – (Councillors Chaplin, Coiley and Howell).
d) Woodland Trust Trees Working Group – (Councillors Coiley, Howell and Nutter).
e) Section 106 Developer Agreements with Tendring District Council & Contributions for Mistley – (Councillors Cambridge, Coiley, Howell – Chair, Kent and Nutter).
f) Community Celebrations Working Group – (Councillors Bell, Carter, Coiley, Frost, and Howell).
g) Swan Basin – Fish and Planting Working Group – (Councillors Chaplin, Frost, Howell, and Nutter).
8. Financial Matters
a) Schedule of Accounts for Payment – To receive, consider and agree payments since the last Meeting. (To follow).
b) Land South of Harwich Road – (Bungalows) – Playing Field – To receive an update and consider the next steps. Section 106 Developer Contributions.
c) Bank Reconciliation – June 2021 – To receive and agree. (Attached and on website).
d) 1st Quarter Finance Report – April – June 2021 – To receive and agree. (Attached and on website).
e) Internal Control Statement for Year Ending 31st March 2021 – To receive, consider and agree the Control Checks and Statement as completed by Councillor Frost. (Statement attached and on website).
f) Chainsaw Training – To reconsider training for the Council’s Warden. (In budget and agreed prior to COVID-19). (Details attached).
g) RCCE (Rural Community Council for Essex) – To consider Parish Council membership. (£88 plus VAT p.a).
h) Wildfowers – Harwich Road – To consider.
i) Urgent Finance Matters – To consider and agree any urgent finance matter after the agenda has been sent.
9. Correspondence – To note and consider the following:
a) New Playing Field/Pitch Proposals – To receive, consider and agree the future arrangements for a lease/leases and the proposals received from two local clubs. (Attached).
b) Memorial Plaque – Designated Seat for deceased Mistley Residents – The Walls – To receive and consider the request. (Details attached).
c) Bollard Request – Parish Council land. To consider. (Details attached).
d) Ramsey and Mistley Football Club – Youth Celebration Venture – To receive and consider the request. (Attached and on website).
e) Crumb and Brew – To receive and consider the correspondence regarding a Community-Led Project at Furze Hill. (Attached and on website).
f) Other Correspondence – To consider and agree any urgent matters received after the agenda has been distributed.
10. Parish Councillor Representatives – Mistley Village Hall Management Committee – To confirm if Councillors Chaplin and Peacock wish to continue to be the Parish Councillor representatives.
11. DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) – To consider DBS checks for Councillors.
12. Parish Council Meetings
• Next Parish Council Meeting – Monday 27th September 2021 – 7.30pm – Mistley Village Hall. (The Council does not meet in August).
• Next Planning Committee Meeting – Thursday 3rd August 2021 – 7.30pm – Mistley Village Hall.
13. Resolution to Exclude the Public and the Press – The Public Bodies S.1 (2) (Admission to Meetings Act 1960) and the Local Government Act 1972 ss 100 and 102 (amended 2014). The Council is asked to exclude the Public since publicity would legally prejudice commercial sensitivity and confidentiality.
14. Parish Council/Village Assets – The Council is asked to receive an update and consider the legal implications regarding Mistley Village Hall Management Committee and the recent AGM. (Requested by Councillor Nutter).