MISTLEY PARISH COUNCIL
Mistley Parish Councillors are hereby summoned to the Meeting of the Parish Council to be held on Monday 25th January 2021 commencing at 7.30pm – via the Zoom platform
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 819 4129 2633
The Meeting will be recorded. (The Parish Council fully complies with the GDPR).
A G E N D A
1. Welcome and Apologies for Absence – To receive and agree.
2. Declarations of Interests – To receive any declarations of interest and at any point during the Meeting.
3. Public Voice – To facilitate members of the public / press to address the Council to a maximum of 3 minutes per person and no more than 15 minutes for the session
4. District and County Councillors Reports – To note written reports and to clarify any points from the said Reports. (3 minutes per report). (Attached).
5. Minutes of the last Parish Council Meeting held on the 21st December 2020 – To receive, consider and approve the Minutes. (Minutes attached).
6. Update/Matters Arising from Previous Minutes held on the 21st December 2020 – To receive and note any updates.
7. Councillors Reports on External and Working Group Meetings – To receive brief verbal updates and agree any matters.
a) Allotment Working Group – (Councillors Cambridge, Chaplin and Coiley).
b) Friends of the Anchor – Working Group – (Parish Councillor representatives – Councillors Cambridge, Coiley and Frost).
c) Signage Working Group – (Councillors Cambridge, Chaplin and Coiley) – To receive an update on dog signage and to consider and agree the signage for the Village Hall Car Park barrier and emergency contact details.
d) Woodland Trust Trees Working Group – (Councillors Coiley, Howell and Nutter)
8. Financial Matters
a) Schedule of Accounts for Payment January 2021) – To receive, consider and agree payments since the last Meeting. (To follow).
b) Land South of Harwich Road – (Bungalows) – Allotment Land and Playing Field Land – To receive an update and consider the next steps. (Section 106 Developer Contributions).
c) Bank Reconciliation– December 2020 – To receive and agree. (Attached).
d) 3rd Quarter Finance Report – To 31st December 2020. To receive, consider and agree. (Attached).
e) Councillors Checks – Financial Risk Management – To consider and agree the effectiveness of internal controls and audit. (Details attached).
f) COVID-19 Matters – To receive any updates and to consider and agree any matters.
g) Street Lighting 3rd Party Insurance Claim – To receive an update regarding the claim for the street light near to Dove House Farm, The Heath, Mistley, CO11 2QL.
h) Payroll Contractor – To agree the change with effect from April 2021.
i) Village Hall Car Park – To receive an update and consider quotes and details about grant applications. (Attached).
j) Welcome Home Trust (Parish Council sole Trustee) – To consider seating and signage prices. (Seating Quotations attached). (Signage approx. £60 plus VAT).
k) Urgent Finance Matters – To consider and agree any urgent finance matters after the agenda has been sent.
9. Correspondence – To note and consider the following:
a) Policing – To receive updates from PCSO Pat Smith. (Report attached again).
b) Railway Allotments – Plot Number 0 – Quarter/Starter Plot – To receive and consider the request for a polytunnel. (Attached).
c) Brunswick Allotments – Phase 2 – Plot Number 21 (Half Plot) – To receive and consider the request for a shed. (Attached).
d) Permission – Shrublands Road – Temporary Traffic Diversion – To consider correspondence received. (Attached).
e) Correspondence from Member of Business Community – To note the details about the Post Office and Asset of Community Value (ACV) possible application. (Attached).
f) Other Correspondence – To consider and agree any urgent matters received after the agenda has been distributed.
10. Planning Application – Deferred from 07/01/21 Meeting – 20/01633/FUL – Mistley Manor, 2 Long Road – Extension to Care Home to create extra space for laundry facilities – To consider and make recommendations to the Local Planning Authority – Tendring District Council.
11. Tendring District Council Planning Committee Meeting 19th January 2021 – 20/00662/FUL – The Anchor PH, Harwich Road – Change of Use Application from a public house to 2 no. residential units with the associated demolition and removal of single storey attached outbuildings – To note that Councillor Howell will attend and speak on behalf of the Parish Council.
12. The Walls – Vendors – To review in readiness for March 2021 to October 2021. (Parish Council Minutes 19th October 2020 refer – attached). To consider the current terms and conditions of the operating licenses, and the arrangement for each vendor trading at The Walls being to have up to 2 tables and 4 chairs (8 chairs in total) at each pitch out on the greensward from 1st March – 31st October each year. For conformity, food vendors are asked to use tables and chairs in a dark colour and these should not be intrusive or invasive.
13. Councillors Workload – To consider and agree how to manage, share and support the workload.
14. Dates of Next Meetings
a) Next Parish Council Meeting – Monday 22nd February 2021 – 7.30pm via Zoom – To note.
b) Next Planning Committee Meeting – Thursday 4th February 2021 – 7.30pm via Zoom – To note.
Susan Clements – Parish Clerk
19th January 2021
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 819 4129 2633