MISTLEY PARISH COUNCIL
Mistley Parish Councillors are hereby summoned to the Meeting of the Parish Council to be held on Monday 22nd March 2021 commencing at 7.30pm – via the Zoom platform
Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83433845186?pwd=eVhTSmZUVnR5aDNxa01rbDBQVi9oZz09
Meeting ID: 834 3384 5186
The Meeting will be recorded. (The Parish Council fully complies with the GDPR).
A G E N D A
1. Welcome and Apologies for Absence – To receive and agree.
2. Declarations of Interests – To receive any declarations of interest and at any point during the Meeting.
3. Public Voice – To facilitate members of the public / press to address the Council to a maximum of 3 minutes per person and no more than 15 minutes for the session
4. District and County Councillors Reports – To receive and note written reports and to clarify any points from the said Reports. (3 minutes per report). (Already received. Attached again and on website).
5. Minutes of the last Parish Council Meeting held on the 22nd February 2021 – To receive, consider and approve the Minutes. (Minutes attached and on website).
6. Update/Matters Arising from Previous Minutes held on the 22nd February 2021– To receive and note any updates.
7. Councillors Reports on Working Group Meetings – To receive brief verbal updates and agree any matters.
a) Allotment Working Group – (Councillors Cambridge, Chaplin – Chair and Coiley) – To receive an update regarding the removal of the corrugated iron/tin at the Railway site.
b) Signage Working Group – (Councillors Cambridge, Chaplin and Coiley- Chair).
• Furze Hill Car Park Barrier sign. (Details already circulated).
• The Walls – Signs regarding feeding The Swans.
c) Woodland Trust Trees Working Group – (Councillors Coiley, Howell and Nutter – Chair).
• Old Knobbly – To consider installing an information plaque.
d) Welcome Home Field (Parish Council sole Trustee) – To receive an update about seating from Councillor Coiley and to consider further.
e) Section 106 Developer Agreements with Tendring District Council & Contributions for Mistley – To consider setting up a working group with up to four Councillors, including a Chair. (Details attached).
8. Financial Matters
a) Schedule of Accounts for Payment March 2021) – To receive, consider and agree payments since the last Meeting. (To follow).
b) Land South of Harwich Road – (Bungalows) – Playing Field – To receive an update and consider the next steps. Section 106 Developer Contributions.
c) Bank Reconciliation– February 2021 – To receive and agree. (Attached and on website).
d) Parish Councillor Generic Emails – (Deferred from last year and already paid for another year)– To confirm arrangements.
e) VAT Refund – To note receipt of £5213.80 (Period 26/02/20 – 31/12/2021).
f) Urgent Finance Matters – To consider and agree any urgent finance matter after the agenda has been sent.
9. Correspondence – To note and consider the following:
a) The Walls – Food Vendors – AONB (Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty) – To consider. (Details already received).
b) Manningtree Town Council – Joint Environment Working Party – To consider the request from the Town Council for two Parish Councillor representatives to join a Working Party with Lawford Parish Council (to be agreed by Lawford Parish Council), to consider the process of declaring a Climate Emergency to tackle climate change at local level.
c) Other Correspondence – To consider and agree any urgent matters received after the agenda has been distributed.
10. Co-option of Parish Councillor – Casual Vacancy – To note that a by-election has not been called. To receive and consider application/s received. (Attached).
11. Local Council Award Scheme Application – Foundation Level – To receive an update (attached) and to resolve the following:
• To confirm/resolve that the required documents for the Foundation Level application are on the Parish Council’s Website.
• To confirm/resolve that the documents required for the Foundation level exist and can be provided electronically if requested.
12. Dates of Next Meetings
a) Next Parish Council Meeting – Monday 26th April 2021 – 8pm via Zoom – To note.
b) Mistley Annual Parishioners Meeting – Monday 26th April – 7pm – 8pm via Zoom – To note that there has been a change legally following last year re; COVID-19 and remote meetings.
c) Next Planning Committee Meeting – Thursday 1st April 2021 – 7.30pm via Zoom – To note.
13. Resolution to Exclude the Public and the Press – The Public Bodies S.1 (2) (Admission to Meetings Act 1960) and the Local Government Act 1972 ss 100 and 102 (amended 2014). The Council is asked to consider and agree to exclude the Public (and the Press if present), since publicity would legally prejudice commercial sensitivity and confidentiality.
14. Confidential Minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on the 22nd February 2021 – The Council is asked to receive, consider and agree these Minutes. (Attached Parish Councillors only).
Susan Clements – Parish Clerk
16th March 2021
Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83433845186?pwd=eVhTSmZUVnR5aDNxa01rbDBQVi9oZz09 Meeting ID: 834 3384 5186 Passcode: 084190