MISTLEY PARISH COUNCIL
Mistley Parish Councillors are hereby summoned to the Meeting of the Parish Council to be held on Monday 20th July 2020 commencing at 7.30pm – via the Zoom platform (Arrival from 7.15pm)
Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82225537618 Meeting ID: 822 2553 7618
A G E N D A
1. Welcome and Apologies for Absence – To receive and agree.
2. Declarations of Interests – To receive any declarations of interest and at any point during the Meeting.
3. Public Voice – To facilitate members of the public / press to address the Council to a maximum of 3 minutes per person and no more than 15 minutes for the session
4. District and County Councillors Reports – To note written reports and to clarify any points from the said Reports. (3 minutes per report). (County Councillor Report attached).
5. Minutes of the last Parish Council Meeting held on the 22nd June 2020 – To receive, consider and approve the Minutes. (Minutes attached).
6. Update/Matters Arising from Previous Minutes held on the 22nd June 2020 – To receive and note any updates.
7. Extraordinary Parish Council Meeting held on the 2nd July 2020 – (Furze Hill Playing Fields) – To receive, consider and approve the Minutes. (Minutes Attached).
8. Update/Matters Arising from Extraordinary Parish Council Meeting held on the 2nd July 2020 – To note any updates.
9. Councillors Report on External Meetings – To receive brief verbal updates and agree any matters.
10. Councillors Working Party Meetings – To receive brief verbal updates and agree any matters.
11. Clerk and RFO (Responsible Financial Officer) Matters
a) Schedule of Accounts for Payment – To receive, consider and agree payments since the last Meeting. (To follow).
b) Land South of Harwich Road – To receive any updates and consider the next steps. Section 106 Developer Contributions.
c) Bank Reconciliation– June 2020 – To receive and agree. (Attached).
d) 1st Quarter Finance Report – April-June 2020 – To receive and agree. (Attached).
e) COVID-19 Matters – To receive any updates and to consider and agree any matters, including Play Equipment.
f) PCC (Parochial Church Council) – St Mary and St Michael, Mistley and Manningtree – To consider approaching the PCC for a financial contribution/grounds maintenance support in the Closed Churchyard.
g) Parish Council Community T-Shirts – To consider and agree utilising these during COVID-19.
h) Urgent Finance Matters – To consider and agree any urgent finance matter after the agenda has been sent.
12. Correspondence – To note the following:
a) Policing – To receive any updates from PCSO Pat Smith.
b) PROW (Public Rights of Way) Essex Highways – To receive and consider any correspondence received regarding residents’ requests for signage.
c) Salt Bag Partnership Scheme 2020 2021 – (Essex Highways) – To consider and agree, including coordinating volunteers. (Deadline for responses 26th July 2020). (Attached).
d) WW2 Huts – To consider and agree any further publicising of this project and supporting it further.
e) Donation from Local Resident re Barrier/Gate – Village Hall Car Park – To note receipt of £75.00 and to consider and agree how this donation should be utilised.
f) Other Correspondence – To consider any urgent matters received after the agenda.
13. Dates of Next Meetings
• Parish Council Meeting – Monday 21st September 2020 – 7.30pm – Via Zoom platform. (No August Meeting).
• Planning Committee – Thursday 6th August 2020 at 7.30pm –Via Zoom platform.
14. Resolution to Exclude the Public and the Press – The Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings Act 1960) amended (2014) and the Local Government Act 1972 (s.1) (2). The Council is asked to consider and agree to exclude the Public (and the Press if present), since publicity would legally prejudice commercial sensitivity and confidentiality.
15. Confidential Minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on the 22nd June 2020 – To receive, consider and agree the Minutes. (Minutes attached).
Susan Clements (Assoc. CIPD) CILCA (FSLCC) – Parish Clerk
14th July 2020
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 822 2553 7618