MISTLEY PARISH COUNCIL
Mistley Parish Councillors are hereby summoned to the Meeting of the Parish Council to be held on Monday 20th December 2021 commencing at 7.30pm at Mistley Village Hall
A G E N D A
1. Welcome and Apologies for Absence – To welcome everyone, including welcoming the Chairman of Tendring District Council – District Councillor Jeff Bray who will present the Parish Council with the Local Council Award Scheme certificate under agenda item numbered 3. To consider and agree any apologies.
2. Declarations of Interests and Dispensations – To receive any declarations of interest and at any point during the Meeting. To consider any dispensations received in advance of the Meeting.
3. Presentation of Local Council Award Scheme Certificate – At this point District Councillor Jeff Bray will make a presentation to the Parish Council.
4. Public Voice – To facilitate members of the public / press to address the Council to a maximum of 3 minutes per person and no more than 15 minutes for the session.
5. District and County Councillors Reports – To receive, consider and note written reports and to clarify any points from the said Reports. (3 minutes per report). (Attached).
6. Minutes of the last Parish Council Meeting held on the 29th November 2021 – To receive, consider and approve the Minutes. (Minutes attached and on website).
7. Update/Matters Arising from Previous Minutes held on the 29th November 2021 – To receive and note any updates.
8. Councillors Reports on Committee/Working Group Meetings/Other Meetings/site Meetings Attended – To receive brief verbal updates and agree any matters.
a) Other Meetings/Site Meetings – To receive an update and consider any matters.
b) Mistley Village Hall Management Committee – To receive a monthly written, brief report and consider any matters.
c) Allotment Working Group – (Councillors Chaplin – Chair), Coiley and Kent) – To receive an update and consider any matters regarding:
d) Grounds Maintenance Working Group – (Led by Councillor Nutter with other Councillors/Residents/Other Volunteers) – To consider and agree any matters.
e) Signage Working Group – (Councillors Chaplin – Chair, Coiley and Howell) – To consider and agree any matters.
f) Trees Working Group – (Councillors Coiley, Howell and Nutter – Chair) – To consider and agree any matters.
g) Section 106 Developer Agreements with Tendring District Council & Contributions for Mistley – (Councillors Coiley, Howell – Chair, Kent and Nutter) – To consider and agree any matters.
h) Community Celebrations Working Group – (Councillors Bell, Carter, Coiley, Frost, and Howell – Chair). To consider and agree any matters.
i) Swan Basin – Fish and Planting Working Group – (Councillors Chaplin, Frost, Howell – Chair, and Nutter) – To consider and agree any matters.
j) Furze Hill Working Group – (Councillors Carter, Nutter and Peacock – To consider recommendations.
9. Financial Matters
a) Schedule of Accounts for Payment – To receive, consider and agree payments since the last Meeting. (To follow).
b) Bank Reconciliations – October and November 2021 – To receive, consider and agree. (Attached and on website).
c) Councillor Generic Emails – To agree live date.
d) Section 137 Grant Request – Wecare Wildlife Rescue – To receive and consider. (Attached and on website).
e) Urgent Finance Matters – To consider and agree any urgent finance matter after the agenda has been sent.
10. Correspondence – To consider and agree any urgent matters received after the agenda has been distributed.
11. Parish Council Meetings
• Next Parish Council Meeting – Monday 7th February 2022 – 7.30pm – Mistley Village Hall.
• Next Planning Committee Meeting – Thursday 6th January 2022 – 7.30pm – Mistley Village Hall.
12. Resolution to Exclude the Public and the Press – The Public Bodies S.1 (2) (Admission to Meetings Act 1960) and the Local Government Act 1972 ss 100 and 102 (amended 2014). The Council is asked to consider and agree to exclude the Public (and the Press if present), since publicity would legally prejudice commercial sensitivity and confidentiality.
13. Confidential Minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on the 29th November 2021 – To receive, consider and approve the Minutes. (Minutes attached – Councillors only).
14. Update/Matters Arising from Confidential Minutes held on the 29th November 2021 – To receive and note any updates.
15. Parish Council Assets – (Leases/Licences) – The Council is asked to receive updates from working group meetings and consider and agree the next legal stages with the Council’s Solicitor.