MISTLEY PARISH COUNCIL
Mistley Parish Councillors are hereby summoned to the Meeting of the full Parish Council to be held as a Virtual Meeting via the Zoom Platform on Monday 27th April 2020 commencing at 7.30pm (Arrival from 7.15pm)
A G E N D A
1. Welcome and Apologies for Absence – To receive.
2. Declarations of Interests – To receive any declarations at this point or any point in the Meeting.
3. Public Voice – To facilitate members of the public / press to address the Council to a maximum of three minutes per person and no more than fifteen minutes for the session
4. District and County Councillors Reports – To note any emails/updates/written reports and to clarify any points from the said reports (up to three minutes per report) and note any new updates.
5. Minutes of the last full Parish Council Meeting held on the 16th March 2020 – To receive, consider and approve. (Minutes attached).
6. Updates Arising from Minutes held on the 16th March 2020 – To note any updates.
7. Councillors Reports on External Meetings Attended pre COVID-19 and Lockdown
8. Clerk and RFO (Responsible Financial Officer) Matters
a) Schedule of Accounts for Payment – To receive, consider and agree payments to date since the last Meeting. (To follow).
b) VAT Claim – To note the credit received from HMRC – £1979.46
c) Land South of Harwich Road – To receive any updates and consider the next steps. Section 106 Developer Contributions.
d) Mistley Village Hall Management Committee – To receive and consider the constitution details of the Village Hall and the relationship with Parish Council. To receive and consider the correspondence received requesting a contribution towards water/electricity used for the Public Toilet. (Details attached).
e) Chainsaw – To agree the purchase for the Grounds Maintenance Volunteer Group. (£210).
f) Memorial Bench – The Walls – To receive and consider the request. (Attached).
g) Precept 2020/2021 – To note receipt of the first instalment of £38,980.00 on the 1st April 2020.
h) Finance Matters – To consider and agree any urgent matter after distribution of the agenda.
9. Correspondence – To note/agree the following:
a) Policing Update – To receive any updates from PCSO Pat Smith via email.
b) Local Resident – Mistley Heath – To receive and note the correspondence regarding Openreach equipment installed at this location. Matter now closed. (Already received).
c) Forestry Commission – Felling License – Furze Hill Wood – To note approval of the licence. (Attached).
d) Other Correspondence – To receive any details received after the agenda has been issued.
10. The Walls – Food/Drink Vendors – To consider giving notice to charge nominal weekly rents.
11. COVID-19 –
a) Standing Orders 2020/2021 – To receive, consider and agree the amendments relating to Parish Council Meetings, Committees and Sub-Committees and the new legislation under The Local Authorities (Coronavirus) Flexibility of Local Authority Meetings (England) Regulations 2020. (Attached).
b) Financial Regulations 2020/2021 – To receive, consider and agree the amendments relating to Parish Council Meetings and payments via the schedule of accounts for payment approval and the new legislation under The Local Authorities (Coronavirus) Flexibility of Local Authority Meetings (England) Regulations 2020. (Attached).
c) Remote/Virtual Meetings Platform – To consider and formerly agree, including annual cost – £119.90 plus VAT.
d) COVID-19 – To consider and agree any further safety measures in line with national guidelines and government.
12. The Welcome Home Trust – To consider and agree invoice for 2019/2020. (Attached).
13. Planning Applications – (Please view plans online prior to the Meeting).
a) 20/00393/FUL – 132 Harwich Road – Proposed single storey rear extension.
b) 20/00457/TCA – Byways, The Park – 1 No. Chestnut – Pollard 1-1.5 metres below previous points.
c) 20/00399/FUL – 1 New Road – Variation of condition 2 of approved planning application 18/01696/FUL to simplify roof design and construction.
d) Any proposal considered after the agenda has been issued.
14. Chairman’s Annual Community Award – To note the Chairman’s choice for the Community Award for this year. (Annual Parishioners Meeting cancelled for 2020).
15. Next Meetings –
• Annual Parish Council Meeting – Monday 18th May 2020 at 7.30pm – Virtual Meeting – To agree.
• Planning Committee – Thursday 14th May 2020 at 7.30pm – Virtual Meeting.
16. Resolution to Exclude the Public and the Press – The Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings Act 1960) amended (2014) and the Local Government Act 1972 (s.1) (2). The Council is asked to consider and agree to exclude the Public (and the Press if present), since publicity would legally prejudice commercial sensitivity and confidentiality.
17. Minutes of the last Confidential Parish Council Meeting held on the 16th March 2020 – The Council is asked receive, consider and approve. (Confidential Minutes attached).
Susan Clements – Parish Clerk – 21st April 2020
Meeting ID: 878 3052 2635