MISTLEY PARISH COUNCIL
Mistley Parish Councillors are hereby summoned to the Meeting of the full Parish Council to be held at the Village Hall, Shrubland Road on Monday 17th February 2020 commencing at 7.30pm
A G E N D A
1. Welcome and Apologies for Absence – To receive.
2. Declarations of Interests – To receive any declarations.
3. Public Voice – To facilitate members of the public / press to address the Council to a maximum of three minutes per person and no more than fifteen minutes for the session
4. District and County Councillors Reports – To note written reports and to clarify any points from the said reports (up to three minutes per report) and note any new updates. (County Councillor Report attached).
5. Minutes of the last full Parish Council Meeting held on the 20th January 2020 – To receive, consider and approve. (Minutes attached). (Paper copy)
6. Updates Arising from Minutes held on the 20th January 2020 – To note any updates.
7. Co-option of Parish Councillors – To facilitate joint signing of the Declaration of Acceptance of Office forms for the casual co-options.
8. Councillors Reports on External Meetings Attended –
a) VE Celebrations Working Group Meeting – 4th February 2020 – To receive a brief verbal update from Councillor Chaplin and consider and agree any matters.
b) Site Meeting – Bradfield Open Spaces Areas – Dog Signage – 4th February 2020 – To receive an update from the Working Party (Councillors Burton, Cambridge and Chaplin) and to consider and agree any matters.
c) Meeting with ICT Contractor – To receive an update from Councillors Cambridge and Nutter regarding generic Councillors email accounts and consider and agree any recommendations.
d) Other Meetings – To receive an update following any other Meetings.
9. Clerk and RFO (Responsible Financial Officer) Matters
a) Schedule of Accounts for Payment – To receive, consider and agree payments to date since the last Meeting. (To follow). (Paper copy).
b) Legal and Governance – Tendring District Council – Section 106 Developer Agreement – Land South of Harwich Road – Open Space and Allotment Land – To receive an update and consider and agree any matters.
c) Litter Picker – To agree the purchase of a litter picker for our Volunteer Footpath Warden.
d) Finance Matters – to consider and agree any urgent matter after distribution of the agenda.
10. Correspondence – to note/agree the following:
a) Policing Update – To receive any updates from PCSO Pat Smith via email.
b) Natural England – Consultation ends 18th March 2020 – Coastal Access Reports – Improved access to the coast between Harwich and Shotley Gate. (Details online and paper copies at various libraries). (Already received. Attached)
c) Other Correspondence – To receive any details received after the agenda has been issued.
11. Mistley Rugby Club – To receive a progress update regarding the wayleave and to consider and agree any further matters.
12. Councillor Kent – To receive an update regarding family leave and consider and agree the position.
13. Local Council Award Scheme (Foundation Level) – To consider working towards this level. (Details attached).
14. Mistley Village Hall Management Committee – To receive an update from the Committee regarding the constitution, finances, bookings and any requests as agreed by the Committee for outstanding work.
15. Document Retention Policy – To review. (Annual review due March 2020). Currently Register of Councillors Interests retained for an indefinite period. (Attached).
16. Litter Picking Community Event – To note that the next event is on Saturday 21st March 2020 from 10am – 11.30am. (Meet at Mistley Village Hall at 9.45am). All are welcome.
17. Meetings – Full Parish Council Meeting – Monday 16th March 2020 at 7.30pm in the Village Hall. Planning Committee – Thursday 5th March 2020 at 7.30pm in the Village Hall.
Susan Clements (Assoc. CIPD) CILCA (FSLCC) – Parish Clerk – 7th February 2020