MISTLEY PARISH COUNCIL
Mistley Parish Councillors are hereby summoned to the EXTRAORDINARY Meeting of the full Parish Council on 26th May 2021 at 7.30pm at Mistley Village Hall
A G E N D A
1. Welcome and Apologies for Absence – To receive and agree.
2. Declarations of Interests – To receive any declarations.
3. Public Voice – To facilitate members of the public / press to address the Council with views and observations regarding the following planning application.
At this point in the Meeting the Public Voice session will close.
The Parish Council is asked to consider the following Planning Application/Proposal received from the LPA (Local Planning Authority) – Tendring District Council and to make comments and observations following the above Public Voice session.
All Councillors Please view plans online before the Meeting. https://idox.tendringdc.gov.uk/online-applications/
4. Land at Mistley Place Park, New Road – 21/00453/FUL – Proposed development of land to provide Retirement Living accommodation comprising 42 apartments and 11 bungalows with associated amenity and landscaping improvements to Mistley Place Park, new access to New Road and associated works.
5. Next Meetings –
• Full Parish Council Meeting (Annual Meeting) – Monday 26th June 2021 at 7.30pm – Mistley Village Hall.
• Planning Committee – Thursday 3rd June 2021 at 7.30pm – Mistley Village Hall.
Councillor Charlotte Howell
Chairman of the Council
18th May 2021