The Chairman of the Parish Council gives notice ‘to All Electors of Mistley that the Mistley Annual Parishioners Meeting will be held on Tuesday 23rd April 2019 at 7pm in the Village Hall, Shrubland Road, Mistley.
The Annual Parishioners Meeting is an occasion for members of the public, local organisations, clubs and groups to come together, ask questions, make comments and raise any matters with the Parish Council. We hope that as many local people and organisations will come along to this Meeting. Please note the electors of Mistley can;
1. Submit a Resolution to be discussed at the Annual Parishioners Meeting. Written notice of the Resolution must be submitted to the Parish Clerk prior to the Meeting. If the Resolution is passed, the Parish Council is obliged to consider the matter at a subsequent Parish Council Meeting. Or;
2. Local people can participate and speak at the Annual Parishioners Meeting.
1. Welcome and Apologies for Absence – To welcome everybody to the Meeting and to receive apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the last Annual Parishioners Meeting held on the 23rd April 2018 – To receive, consider and approve the Minutes of the last Meeting held on the 23rd April 2018. (Minutes attached).
3. Updates/Matters Arising from the Minutes of the last Meeting held on the 23rd April 2018 – To receive any updates.
4. Chairman of the Council’s Review of the Year– To receive this report.
5. Update from the County Councillor’ – To receive an update.
6. Update from District Councillor/s – To receive an update.
7. Reports from Local People and Organisations To note any written reports and to receive presentations from local voluntary groups and organisations.
8. Resolutions and Open Forum – To discuss any other Village Affairs and to agree Resolutions as may be appropriate, including any matters received in writing by members of the public to the Parish Council Offices. (Advance Notice of any Resolution is preferable’, in order to deal more quickly with any matters submitted to the Council and to facilitate’ enquiries prior to the Meeting and information gathering).
9. Discussions and Open Forum – To discuss and consider any other Village matter.
10. Next Meeting – To be confirmed – April 2020 at 7pm in the Village Hall.
Councillor Martin Rayner
Chairman of the Parish Council
4th April 2019
A full Parish Council Meeting will follow this Meeting at 8pm. Everybody’ is welcome to stay.