Mistley Parish Councillors are hereby summoned to the
Meeting of the full Parish Council to be held at the Village Hall,
Shrubland Road on Tuesday 23rd April 2019 commencing at 8pm
(This follows the Mistley Annual Parishioners Meeting on the same evening)
A G E N D A
1. Welcome and Apologies for Absence – To receive.
2. Declarations of Interest – To receive.
3. Public Voice – To facilitate members of the public / press to address the Council to a maximum of three minutes per person and no more than 15 minutes for the session
4. District and County Councillors Reports – To note written reports and to clarify any points from the said reports. (Reports to follow).
5. Minutes of the last full Parish Council Meeting held on the 11th March 2019 – To receive, consider and approve. (Minutes attached).
6. Update/Matters Arising from Previous Minutes held on the 11th March 2019 – To receive and note any updates.
7. Councillors & Clerk to Report on External Meetings attended – To receive a brief verbal or written update.
8. Clerk and RFO (Responsible Financial Officer) Matters
a) Schedule of Accounts for Payment – To receive, consider and agree payments to date since the last Meeting and any other urgent payments after the issue of this agenda. (To follow).
b) The Pensions Regulator – Re-enrolment – To note that this has been completed satisfactorily.
c) Furze Hill Fencing/Wire Netting – Main Car Park – To consider and agree rectifying this repair.
d) Allotments – Land Off Pound Corner – To consider and agree Section 106 matters, fencing, gates, hedging, layouts of plots, regulations, annual rents and rental/tenancy agreements.
e) Insurance Claim – Street Lighting – To receive an update.
f) Additional Bank Signatory – To consider and agree interim arrangements.
g) Section 106 Funds – To receive an update.
h) 3rd Quarter Report – To note that this has been completed and “signed-off” by the Internal Auditor.
i) VAT Claim – To note that a claim has been submitted for the period 27/4/18 to 15/3/19 and £6447.63 was credited to the Council’s community bank account on the 3rd April 2019 by HMRC.
j) Finance Matters – To consider and agree any urgent finance matter after the agenda has been sent.
9. Correspondence – To note the following:
a) Cemetery – To note the thank you letter received from a local resident regarding hedging.
b) Information Commissioner’s Office – To receive an update.
c) Frinton Festival – To consider the request to display a poster in our notice board.
d) EALC (Essex Association of Local Councils) – Membership affiliation fee now due. (In Schedule of Accounts).
e) EALC – Essex County Council Community Initiatives Fund – April 2019 – to receive an update and consider this further.
f) Suffolk Coast and Heaths Publication – To note the Spring/Summer 2019 edition.
g) Essex Wildlife – To note the Spring 2019 Magazine.
10. Dates of Next Meetings
- Full Annual Parish Council Meeting – Monday 20th May 2019 7.30pm in the Village Hall. Planning Committee – Thursday 23rd May 2019 7.30pm.
11. Resolution to Exclude the Public and the Press – The Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings Act 1960) and the Local Government Act 1972 ss 100 and 102. The Council is asked to consider and agree to exclude the Public and the Press, since publicity would legally prejudice commercial sensitivity and confidentiality.
12. Confidential Minutes of the full Parish Council Meeting held on the 11th March 2019 – The Council is asked to receive, consider and agree the Minutes. (Confidential Minutes attached – Parish Councillors only).
13. Update/Matters Arising from the Confidential full Parish Council Minutes held on the 11th March 2019 – The Council is asked to receive and note any matters.