MISTLEY PARISH COUNCIL
Planning Committee Meeting – Thursday 7th November 2019 – 7.30pm – Village Hall, Mistley
You are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of the Mistley Parish Council’s Planning Committee to be held at the Village Hall, Mistley on Thursday 7th November 2019 at 7.30pm.
1. Public Voice – Prior to commencement of the Council’s business, the opportunity will be given for Members of the Public to speak and to ask questions. This time is limited. Priority will be given to those who have given the Clerk prior notice of their intention to speak/ask questions.
2. Welcome and Apologies for absence – To receive.
3. Declarations of Interest – To receive.
4. Minutes of the Previous Planning Committee Meeting – To receive, consider and agree the Minutes of the Planning Committee Meeting held on the 3rd October 2019. (Minutes attached).
5. Matters Arising/updates from Previous Minutes – To receive.
6. To note Planning Decisions/Appeals by the LPA – (Local Planning Authority)
a) 19/01339/TCA – 20 Rosewood Park – 2 No. Silver Birch – reduce height by one third – To note that the LPA has approved this application.
b) 19/01160/FUL – 5 Middlefield Road – Proposed ground floor front extension and alterations to outbuilding – To note that the LPA has approved this application.
c) 19/01122/FUL – Mistley Clinic, New Road – Proposed change of use from a clinic to a B1 office, including extensions and alterations to the building fabric – To note that the LPA has approved this application.
7. To consider the following Planning Applications/Proposals received from the LPA (Local Planning Authority
a) 19/01483/TCA – 2 Mayflower Mews, New Road – 1 No. Hazel – cut back.
b) 19/01470/FUL – The Old School House, Clacton Road, Horsley Cross – Proposed two storey and single storey side extensions, single storey rear extension and detached garage.
c) 19/01499/FUL – 102 Harwich Road – Proposed single storey rear extension and alterations.
8. To consider any other Planning Applications received after the agenda was issued.
9. Public Inquiries, Appeals or Enforcement Matters – To receive, consider and agree any details, including:
a) APP/P1560/W/19/3238064 – Land south of Harwich Road – Hopkins Homes Ltd – Outline planning application for the erection of up to 100 dwellings with associated vehicular access, landscaping, open space, car parking and pedestrian links. Application Reference – 18/01994/OUT.
b) APP/P1560/W/19/3220301 – Land south of Long Road and West of Clacton Road – (17/01181/OUT) – 485 dwellings etc.
c) APP/P1560/W/19/3238961 – Park Lodge, New Road – Erection of four dwellings. (19/00289/FUL) – To note that this appeal will be by written representation.
10. Terms of Reference – To agree changing the quorum to one third. (Attached).
11. Date of Next Planning Committee Meeting – Thursday 5th December 2019 – 7.30pm – Village Hall, Mistley.